Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't get too far into cringey "realist" logic. I mean we all know the Vulcan absolute logic fallacy. The old, this character is being realistic in thinking about things and therefore all the explanations are correct. Usually because thats as far as the author can work things out. When its truly bad is when you get Chuuni syndrome or "immortality is horrible cuz people die and you don't" arguments used as truth.

Dex-chan lover
That goddess or whatever she is needs to die to make the world a consistent place. Yup, he was a researcher, a convenient plot armour.

thats the plot? he plans to go for hundreds of chapters? lol im dropping this if the next few chapters arent good.

"I will call you megami"

Psst, translator, I think you meant:

"I will call you megami
TL note: megami means goddess"

Dex-chan lover
Intelligent life doesn't result in conflict, making groups results in conflict but those can be somewhat same. Still, that "megami" is too cliche to be considered a character at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Nyantardo
We can agree with that.

@Jesus
At least he is not as stupid as the avarage person.

@SSS26032002
intelligent life does reasult in conflict, because it result in ego.
The greater demonstrator of it is that there are conflicts inside the groups not only with other groups;

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes indeed, goddess is waifu

---

nah, the middle east still fighting for territory with the civil wars, its just the muricans trying to gain oil from this.

Realist maou sounds kinda awkard, maybe no-nonsense maou? pragmatic? dunno but aside from great story thanks author. :)

10/10 that goddess got the pudge thing on the thighs AND on the pantie aswell . 🙏🙏🙏

i didnt know having a mindset of a realist is talent, tbh thats stupid

Users who are viewing this thread