Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat: I know, I know. There is something like that. And I'm not very well versed on the definitions of different types of lolis, but she is busty, with killer legs, nice shitbox and an overall sinful body build, for which people, regardless gender, would kill for to get possession over (in one way or the other). I just can't see how there is anything left to consider her a loli. Even her face doen't look that childish to me. (But manga drawing styles of attractive women make that point hard to verify.) And short women are also a thing. ^^ So in my eyes, I just can't see her as a kid. Very late teen at the most, if I stress it, but more like in her very late 10s or very early 20s. I just see, what I wanna see. XD

Dex-chan lover
why is each chapter going further and further back? can we go forward please?

@Doomer Chapter 1 is just a tease for us to know what he would do in the future. So this is were it really starts

i would say ch 1 should be changed to ch0 (thats the vibe i get from it) cuz almost every ch0 is like that

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't even have pants, how can I break a rock?" So realistic😯

Fed-Kun's army
So there are 72 people kidnapped from another world by a bunch of gods to play a real life game of Total War on a world inhabited by other people that have no idea this was the gods doing.... how many games have they played so far?

Dex-chan lover
maid summon SSR, ah yes, all gacha starts with a guarantee SSR 1st roll.

Lmao is this the fking "beginner guarantee a SSR gacha" in every gacha games

mmm goddess it feels a bit chilly with my cock and balls dangling in the wind

Users who are viewing this thread