Reborn as a Phoenix: A Normal Bird Can't Beat a Dragon, Right?

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing preventing this manga from being universally panned on mangadex is that it isn't a harem yet and the mc has yet to turn into a human. Other then that it's a boring isekai with an mc that is as flat as cardboard. Take away the isekai trope and remove all inner monologue from the MC and this manga would already improve.

Aggregator gang
Why do people keep saying that becoming a mangaka is hard when all you need to do to get published is to follow the same exact isekai plot development and make shit up along the way until you get finally axed, only to make another isekai with another random gimmick but overall same exact plot structure

so reborn as a slime , cat behemoth , dog fenrir , virus , a boy , a girl , a spider , a sword, a skeketon , a dragon ,a goblin , and a phoenix lol ... what next...

@BloodFenrir you forgot the ones where they reincarnate as a onsen, an ai for a space battleship, a sword, or even as god. so wouldn't be surprised with being reincarnated as the planet itself is one that comes next

Double-page supporter
It's overall decent, the five chapters I've read so far gave me some good laughs, the bird expressions are fun to watch, though I gotta say it sticks with the typical isekai tropes. If you have the time, give it a read, unless you're very picky it's a funny isekai to kill time.

Fed-Kun's army
I was reincarnated as a microbe, but with a devouring cultivation technique. It allowed me to eat other microbes and eventually replace the human I was inhabiting (I starte as his gut microbe).

Now, I'm in the middle of evolving past the human limit. It's really challenging though. Human society has all these laws I'm not strong enough to completely ignore, at the moment. So consuming other humans is an issue, so far I've had to only focus on the homeless. The problem is they lack nutrients, mainly low quality source material due to a variety of factors.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this phoenix will grow a human penis for his harem.
how many ways this could absolutely go isekai harem when sales are gonna be low

Users who are viewing this thread