Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much!

edit:
7pciqs.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's here, it's here! It's finally in manga form.
Where it all starts to crack.
oh? so that guy can brainwash or something?
To a lesser extent subconsciously. That's why there's many simping for him, though you can say the usual two that tag along have the strongest feelings for him. There is an explanation why, but that's a major spoiler I won't get into.

Though do keep in mind that a past incident was handled differently from the source novel, so things might go a different way.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Sus... very sus... I'm guessing this is to that "hologram girl" possessing Katsuya. But it was extremely suspicious.
The other AI is an offshoot of Alpha. One of the previous chapters has them talking to each other.

That's why Alpha was trying so hard to get Akira out of there, cause her other part knew Tatsuya was coming.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl desperately trying to get Akira out of the store before they meet with the gingus group and get into yet another fight. Nice chapter.
I wouldn't give her "best girl" title. She's manipulating him to suit her needs. And based off previous chapters she's going to isolate him and cut him off from everyone else and make him dependent on her.

So more like yandere except the the "dere" is faked.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't give her "best girl" title. She's manipulating him to suit her needs. And based off previous chapters she's going to isolate him and cut him off from everyone else and make him dependent on her.

So more like yandere except the the "dere" is faked.
It's not 'manipulation' like it's literally an agreement they both agreed to. She gives him strength, and he helps her with the thing she needs once he's stronger. And she clearly isn't isolating him. She is making him dependent on her yes, but that's so he doesn't get strong and then throw her out and then she's SOL. Cause for him to do what she needs he has to be strong, but at any point before that he can throw her out and she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Now whether or not she has affection for him is unclear, but manipulation is a 'nah' they are both openly working in their own interest for an agreement they both agreed to.

Dex-chan lover
The other AI is an offshoot of Alpha. One of the previous chapters has them talking to each other.

That's why Alpha was trying so hard to get Akira out of there, cause her other part knew Tatsuya was coming.
And if I recall correctly, Alpha and Katsuya's AI agreed to prevent a fight between the two of them

Dex-chan lover
It's not 'manipulation' like it's literally an agreement they both agreed to. She gives him strength, and he helps her with the thing she needs once he's stronger. And she clearly isn't isolating him. She is making him dependent on her yes, but that's so he doesn't get strong and then throw her out and then she's SOL. Cause for him to do what she needs he has to be strong, but at any point before that he can throw her out and she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Now whether or not she has affection for him is unclear, but manipulation is a 'nah' they are both openly working in their own interest for an agreement they both agreed to.
That reminds me, has alpha found a way to secure Akira's "loyalty" or is she still stuck with "you need my support" ?

Users who are viewing this thread