Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
i think this is the different from Novel?
there's no "sheryl kidnapped" quest?

in the novel if i'm not wrong,
when akira and the gang go outside to hunt relic, there's a raining, n they take cover in nearby buildling.
after that the shitty guys will come and take cover also,
and then they try to coerce a kid in Akira Group,
in the end, akira will kill the shitty guy and the kid
Correct. Though if I want to compare between the WN part and this one? It seems this is a bit interesting as the WN part happened in a single day. Can't wait how they kidnapped sheryl.

Dex-chan lover
Well, firstly i thought i would complain about him being naive. But then I realized that it was consistent with his values so far, so no prob
Except he was also more than willing to kill (in the middle of the city, no less!) over a stolen wallet, and has never been one to shy away from violence that even might be in his best interests. Kid's an idiot but he's not just any idiot, he's a bloodthirsty idiot.

Dex-chan lover
i think this is the different from Novel?
there's no "sheryl kidnapped" quest?
If you mean WN then yes Sheryl still got kidnapped there by some gang, along with the pick pocket kid.
And that was also orchestrated by a 'bad girl'.

Tho I'm a bit curious this will play out, since in the WN Katsuya also got roped into a threeway mess.

Dex-chan lover
Except he was also more than willing to kill (in the middle of the city, no less!) over a stolen wallet
The wallet was least of his concern, his pride and ego took a hit.
Akira put his life on the line multiple times, and has managed to grow out of being a weak slum kid to a decent hunter.
But then 'someone' spreads some info that he's easy pickings.
Didn't help that Katsuya shat on him saying its his fault getting pickpocketted all while white knight'ing the rat.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot going on in the last couple pages huh. Damn.
Looking forward to see how things turn out here and how its going to be portrayed in action.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Awe yeah I enjoyed this arc when I read it in the web novel though since the manga is following the light novel I suppose it will be a little different now where he will be just rescuing sheryl and not killing the pick pocket alna lol.
...Seriously, why are you guys so hung up on Akira not killing the pickpocket so much? Not everything has to be "MY EDGE!!!" all the time, you know?

Dex-chan lover
In that world...

130607.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow a chapter entirely revolving around negotiating whether or not the hero will get his car towed, thrilling stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Except he was also more than willing to kill (in the middle of the city, no less!) over a stolen wallet, and has never been one to shy away from violence that even might be in his best interests. Kid's an idiot but he's not just any idiot, he's a bloodthirsty idiot.
not the same situation though. There something has been taken from him (which really sets him off because of obvious reasons), but here the people maybe inconvenienced him but they haven’t actually done anything to harm him yet.

Dex-chan lover
Akira so dumb. Listen to the AI. She may have her own motives, but for the moment, you're more useful alive to her than dead. What a dumb MC.

Dex-chan lover
This manga needs a high quality, high frame rate, cell shaded anime.
Masamune Shirow needs to animate it.
Article 1 (from a month ago):
Nahuse's Rebuild World Light Novel Series Gets TV Anime
"Kadokawa announced during a promo video watch party panel at Anime Expo on Sunday that Nahuse's Rebuild World light novel series is getting a television anime adaptation."

Crunchyroll article with higher resolution images.

Article 2: Rebuild World TV Anime Unveils Cast

Users who are viewing this thread