Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Alpha's suggestions always foreshadow Akira's slaughter mode. 😎
After this I hope he takes her warnings about others more seriously. I get he's apprehensive about senseless slaughter but having to go on defense instead of offense has caused him plenty of trouble!

Dex-chan lover
This is where Katsuya and Akira will separate ways on gaining fame.

Katsuya will be politically attractive while Akira will be professionally attractive. In a sense they are polar opposites.

Double-page supporter
Akira has too much of a weakness against people showing kind traits, to the point he forgives an obvious scumbag they happen to be with. He used to hate such exploiters with a passion and doesn't compromise (correct me if I'm wrong, long time since I've seen the earlier chapters).
This should set him back on track and follow Alpha's advice more, and hopefully make him more ruthless. He needs as much to survive in such a world.
Not to say best girl getting kidnapped is a good thing. Hope the asshole gets the slowest, most painful death.

Contributor
This guy is so dead.

And Sheryl affection will be off the charts after this .

Double-page supporter
Soooo the one of not so many Akira decided to chill and he immediately pay for it

Bruh

Dex-chan lover
REbuild WORLD is just a simple boss battle manga. No Light vs L level of politics.
not gonna lie somehow i was expecting some 4D chess like maybe alpha suggesting akira a plan to bait debt guy considering how suspicious he is.

Dex-chan lover
IiZ5AC0.jpg

The hunter is so submissive.
Obey when told to turn around.
A bus full of hunter for only 1 million.
This is weak.

Dex-chan lover
In web novels, he kills a little girl after stealing his pocket money. Which is non-canon now.
Light novels show Akira being an emo dude and added emphasis on how he clings to Shizuka, which is lacking in web novel. Shizuka is probably the First Girl Wins trope for Akira, which is why Akira treasures Shizuka so much more than Alpha.

Man I want to see a reaction like that in real life. Someone shooting a head just because he mentions the name of his waifu...

Akira has too much of a weakness against people showing kind traits, to the point he forgives an obvious scumbag they happen to be with. He used to hate such exploiters with a passion and doesn't compromise (correct me if I'm wrong, long time since I've seen the earlier chapters).
This should set him back on track and follow Alpha's advice more, and hopefully make him more ruthless. He needs as much to survive in such a world.
Not to say best girl getting kidnapped is a good thing. Hope the asshole gets the slowest, most painful death.

Dex-chan lover
Akira, why would you doubt Alpha's suggestion?? She literally hasn't given you a reason to doubt her words, so you pick NOW to do it?

Behold, the results of you doubting her and not ending him right then and there when she told you to 👍🏾

Users who are viewing this thread