Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Man anime fight logic really doesn't mesh well with guns.
They could have easily shot back when sheryl got taken but the dudes are "too anime strong" so its impossible to shoot at them
Well they had a hostage so they shouldn't have tried anyway.
Really bogs down the flow though weird situations like this could be avoided by the dude just holding a gun to sheryl's head so her dudes stand down.
It's generally well-known that taking an injured person as a hostage is a bad idea, it only makes the hostage person uncooperative so your logic won't likely work here either.

I don't think they are. I think he saved her not because he cares, but because she's an efficient taskmaster that serves him well. He takes care of those who do right by him, after all; that's always been a driving core factor of his personality.
Not right but not wrong either, it's all because of the promise he made with Sherly from the early chapter.

At least this will be the time that people will learn that Akira does not like people touching his stuff... I hope. If other hunters don't get the message by this point, well then may Akira give them a quick death at least.
He never stated that he owned them, he only made a promise to Sherly.

Dex-chan lover
It's generally well-known that taking an injured person as a hostage is a bad idea, it only makes the hostage person uncooperative so your logic won't likely work here either.
Injured? Sheryl was fine at the base he just pulled her by the arm?
Also you don't have to make 10 posts you can just reply multiple times in one post.

Dex-chan lover
Man anime fight logic really doesn't mesh well with guns.
They could have easily shot back when sheryl got taken but the dudes are "too anime strong" so its impossible to shoot at them
A bush of hunter with cybernetics, augmented suit and top of the line weapon raiding a bunch of kid, i dont realy know why you expected them to fight back when everythings happened in a few dozen of seconde.
Even a normal soldier wouldn't have dont anything in this kind of situation. The dude came and litraly took the hightest ranked person and ran away.
In this kind of momen the 1st thing you should do is taking cover, because otherwise you'll die. They reacted quite well for a bunch of low tier gangster.

Injured? Sheryl was fine at the base he just pulled her by the arm?
Also you don't have to make 10 posts you can just reply multiple times in one post.
They don't even know who discovered the new ruins, they just think Sherly is the one who discovered it or the one who has knowledge of the entrance and thinks that Akira was just there to protect and be ordered around by her. So they expect to get the location by dragging her to that place and interrogating her.

I don't want to make a very long reply, plus most of the replies I made are from different pages.

Dex-chan lover
that trading big guy probably the one who leaked it, he was useful but if he was the one then i want him dead.

Supporter
The previous runs are all different people from different eras (we don't know how long she's been doing those trial runs)
there goes my headcanon then ._.

I love the timeloop troupe so I insta think of that when she mentioned those trial run but yeah, after reading replied then it's not that case.

There goes my headcanon then ._.

I love the time loop troupe so I immediately thought of that when she mentioned that trial runs but yeah, after reading replied it's not the case.
Unfortunately, it's not the case for this manga. If you like that kind of troupe like re:zero then you should try Summertime Render or if you like a character that regresses back in time to try and save the world, try Ragna Crimson

Dex-chan lover
They don't even know who discovered the new ruins, they just think Sherly is the one who discovered it or the one who has knowledge of the entrance and thinks that Akira was just there to protect and be ordered around by her. So they expect to get the location by dragging her to that place and interrogating her.

I don't want to make a very long reply, plus most of the replies I made are from different pages.
I feel like you dont understand what I was talking about
Also pages dont matter your message draft gets saved when you go to another page

I feel like you dont understand what I was talking about
Also pages dont matter your message draft gets saved when you go to another page.
If it was about Sherly's guards situation, then your statement would also make no sense simply because you've seen those hunters strike first and have shown that they're not there to talk. So Sherly has to stop her guards from pursuing them because they stand no chance since they're just a bunch of kids with guns.

As I've said before, I don't want to make a very long comment.

Dex-chan lover
You made the wrong expression here, Akira is not a person who easily breaks promises (He promised Sherly that he would protect the gang not own it as his property) as we would later see how strong his will is to resist the urge to betray the promise he made with Alpha from the very first chapter.
He promised he'd help her out until it got to be too much hassle at which point he'd stop. Absolutely no way he'd go into danger for some rando - he's doing this to protect his reputation, no other reason. When she was captured in the WN, he only really went to save her because they were holding someone else captive that he really wanted to kill, so it was a two-birds-one-stone situation. He may well have left her otherwise.

Now, this is a different situation to that of course, and Akira's slightly different too, but it's more-or-less the same in that Sheryl is someone he probably doesn't even consider a proper friend and her gang are basically irrelevant to him. He helps out because he thinks it's good luck to offset his other actions. His "promise" with Alpha's not comparable - that's an actual contract, he holds those ironclad. His deal with Sheryl isn't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
good this is what I was excited about seeing. How well can Akira fair without support.

Dex-chan lover
Hunters are absolutely insane to take on some guy sprinting at you with a minigun pointed at them.
TIME TO KILL!!!

Double-page supporter
This better be a tooth for a tooth vengeance, with a lot of bonuses. If he happens to be all mechanical except the head, let's go about a different way. Like, say, decapitating him and feeding the head to the beasts. The smallest one possible.

He promised he'd help her out until it got to be too much hassle at which point he'd stop. Absolutely no way he'd go into danger for some rando - he's doing this to protect his reputation, no other reason. When she was captured in the WN, he only really went to save her because they were holding someone else captive that he really wanted to kill, so it was a two-birds-one-stone situation. He may well have left her otherwise.

Now, this is a different situation to that of course, and Akira's slightly different too, but it's more-or-less the same in that Sheryl is someone he probably doesn't even consider a proper friend and her gang are basically irrelevant to him. He helps out because he thinks it's good luck to offset his other actions. His "promise" with Alpha's not comparable - that's an actual contract, he holds those ironclad. His deal with Sheryl isn't one of them.
Akira isn't a person who easily breaks his promises, it has been established in the early chapters. My point still stands.

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, why every single fucking chapter of this manga people start discussing spoilers from novels. Just go read the novel and comment on its forum or something. Why even do that, it's like those stupid people who butt in a discussion and just post unprompted spoilers for no reason, when literally nobody asked.

Users who are viewing this thread