Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
God dammit this is never not good, long chapters, stuff actually happens each chapter. Can't wait for Akira to consume another guild

Woah, they cut so many parts from the novel (albeit not critically important, but it still cut some world-building and some monologue, especially from Sheryl) But its still a superb adaptation nonetheless.

8 millions is cheap, he will be fully equipped with
100 millions per one bullet for his finishing attack, 3 billions flying bike, and his head will be put on bounty list with 50 billions price tag

Dex-chan lover
Shit! This is so fucking good!!!

Ok, I think I have to read the novel now to get more of my fix. Lol.

Thanks for translating!

The little girl is a bit annoying but the blood and gore is hardcore, orgasmic, to-die-for beautiful.

Double-page supporter
@Titanfan548 MC decided to shoot those guys on the spur of the moment, after they threatened him. Even his holographic helper asked him if that was necessary. How does this make you think it's all part of some well thought-out plan? The story has already established that MC is impulsive and that he only survived thanks to his helper who does the thinking for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Hoomanadaw

Too bad later on he'll get REPEATEDLY humiliated by an "Isekai harem like protag" that's absolutely insufferable, and nothing happens to him. It's bullshit and made me drop the novel. Not to mention author increasingly giving more and more story time to the asshole.

@Miranox he killed em cause they mentioned the shop keeper which means that they could hurt her to get to him so he's not acting on the spur of the moment but rather dealing with a problem that can affect the shop keeper that constantly shows how much she cares for him...he's not gonna wait for something bad to happen to them react to it but instead deal with the problem immediately

@Elrinion yeah, its really insufferable those parts of the story
but man, you're missing the parts when that guy is humilated by the MC like 2 or 3 times, without mentioning the grand finale, you should give it a try again

Double-page supporter
@krispy You should look up the definition of "spur of the moment" because it describes this situation perfectly.

Double-page supporter
Well, well... This manga just keeps getting better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread