Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Raudhbjorn at some point niggas gotta learn not to mess with him, but until then i guess he can just keep being a badass and murder idiots

@Velsy oh yes, he is a chad, also i do like her character, i like how realistic she is. she knows how out of her depth she is but she's persevering with strength of will alone. i genuinely want the two of them to have a good relationship (doesn't have to be romantic) where the two can honestly trust each other. (as for her pissing herself, she HAS led a very normal life up to encountering him, i think most people would probably piss themselves after watching someone slaughter a whole gang with ease and nearly set their sights on you)

So yeah... a bit late, but for anyone who's still curious. This manga chapter is chapter 23 in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's to be expected. He's just barely begun to make a name for himself, of course there's gonna be a lot of dumbasses that are gonna underestimate and try to mess with him. If MC doesn't get taken down a peg, then at some point people will remember that he's no chump you can just piss off. In the mean time, it'll be a lot of dirty work.

Dex-chan lover
@migh

No, nothing sexually violent yet. It never gets super dark or anything - it's still just a really dark shounen as of right now - there are mature themes but they don't get super heavy like rape or torture etc etc

Dex-chan lover
@migh

Take that with a grain of salt - this IS a maturely themed manga and it could always go super dark since it has the potential - just might take a while.

I suggest reading the light novel, the translation is great and updated regularly

Fed-Kun's army
@Pandawanka sure but well if it didn't happen in 200 or + chapters ( i think the web novel got this much ) we can conclude that its very unlikely to happen or at least not a lot, what i dislike are manga that over use it and make the story being completely overshadowed by edgy elements

Double-page supporter
ROASTED LOLI GO BRRRRR

More human killing, yeah. He's killed more monsters than humans and those humans are scumbags, that's for sure but where's the Suppression Team or anything like that? I expect a chapter where the government try to stop him from killing humans and punish him for doing so.

The real goal of having a gang is to save bullets when you no longer have to kill small fry.

Aggregator gang
Damn, boi don't mess around. Most of time mc acting that way seems edgy as heck and go pass that it turns full on emo cringy but with this mc that's not the case at all. It's just a prefect amount.

Dex-chan lover
Sheryl really is going to get herself killed at this rate. She may have willpower, to keep herself from simply dying of the sheer terror she constantly finds herself facing--and for that, I give her credit--but she really seems to overestimate her worth..constantly. She's still talking about manipulating a very dangerous guy who just said that he'll kill her and leave her body in the wastes if she causes too much trouble. She says that the talk was just for show, but hasn't she seen him upping his body count firsthand? Didn't she almost become a +1 herself?

Then she started showing her angry face to the guy who's on better standing with the aforementioned killer than she is--whom the killer said he'd kill her for. Her ego got her making such a face at that guy; she doesn't even know the number of high-level oneesans circling him like predators is actually double the two she heard of, and all she has that can remotely compare with just the ones she can see are her hair and her outfit. She has nothing else; where all the oneesans are like various sorts of sweets, she's more like a crabapple.

I hope she figures that out before it's too late.

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaamn son!
I love sudden bursts of rutlessness from an mc.
It carried me through two seasons of iron blooded orphans even.

Users who are viewing this thread