Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Group Leader
Man, what a way to go to visit your neighboring gang. Bring 'em the corpse of their envoys by yourself.
All the Onee-sans here is high-tier gacha, and Sheryl's thighs is cute. She'll be a nice woman when she grows up.
Though, I prefer her current state

This artist drawing is cum-inducing. I wonder if he/she ever made any ... thing.

ez3

Pretty sad that the blonde girl need to sell herself to have some ficticous power.

Anyways, the Mc is cool.

Damn how nice of him to him to become body pillow ;-; and thank you for the chapters!

Definitely enjoying Akira's growth this chapter.

Sheryl isnt giving me good vibes though, with those angry/disatisfied faces she keep making knowing shes powerless and useless. Shes probably gona do something really stupid soon.

@YanDaMan263
Sheryl isnt giving me good vibes though, with those angry/disatisfied faces she keep making knowing shes powerless and useless. Shes probably gona do something really stupid soon.

I mean wouldn't you?
Sheryl is just constantly getting shit on.
Humans can't take that kinda thing for too long when their expectations were for something better.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the few pieces of media I've ever seen that has a convincing portrayal of a genuine sociopath.

He's a very reasonable person who you can hold a conversation with, who you can even befriend.

But he literally massacres people at the drop of a hat if he thinks it's necessary, with no guilt.

Double-page supporter
You know. I should say it.. But I loving Sherrlys character. and her mean looks are great. Even if at this stage shes all bluffs, I looking forward to the baddass she becomes... behind Akira ^_~ She seems to me having a really perseverance personality for survival, Tho we can put aside her "peeing herself" at the start tho, since shes on the growth path once meeting Akira :p

MC just causality saying he would just dump her body if she slows him down was so chad lol. Im actually happy the merchant gave her a strict warning too.
Lastly... im totally failing my test.

@YanDaMan263 well that idea is not out of reach (kinda what I refered to the merchant giving her a warning).. But if she does something stupid, I feel it be for Akira and proving herself. Wouldnt want to see her get killed that way tho :/

Users who are viewing this thread