Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
@kipi choco onee-san can actually go anywhere on that list, depending on her condition

Double-page supporter
@ramzy
it's the eyes

@chickenstalker
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@NorakReal
Thanks for the info pal........ Well i did got the idea of no romance in this series......as that ebony girl who has breast nano tech, she is basically into akira just because he saved her, nothing more...... It's more like a infatuation. Her partner white girl i never thought (till now) her as a potential girl for akira.
That shopkeeper maybe she has a thing for akira but she gives vines like that of big sister. Sheryl is psycho my pov.
Well, i did had this idea that there will be harem route..... But thanks you spoiled me about it. Now it looks like I'll drop around chapter 50.

Aggregator gang
I loving the flirty moments he has with sheryl. I'd love for her to continue gettin intimate with him at a steady pace. I look to her washing his back in the bath :D. Tho im kinda curious how the shopkeeper came to be that attached. Well I happy hes getting flirty with the girls tho. Its fun and amusing. There definitely has to be harem now.

but the kids still being denied this bath lol.

@Grye Come on.. We know hes not ^_~ Hes come for death.

Hey... Can we get the trouble in next chapter?
This chapter is only for the fluffy.

Aggregator gang
Let the man take a bath in peace already. Lol, everytime he thinks of doing just that there is something there to cockblock him.

Dex-chan lover
Can't win against the Ara Ara Shizuka onee-san aka the best girl.
And it seems that they all have augmented suits? Thank god that there isn't any evil A.I. that could take control of those~

Group Leader
Can't the poor dude get just one fucking day off.

Users who are viewing this thread