Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Endless Love

Dex-chan lover
So is the endgame here to show even Jack can be redeemed by Heracles’ faith and love in humanity?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff
manga will finish after all this is the last battle for the gods if they win
???

@KeiosKod
considering what happened with adam who loved all of humanity (his children), I doubt endgame will be that predictable.

Fed-Kun's army
either it will be a draw or it will be Jack's win.

and the aura like his mom? if anything it will revive jack's power.

@MrFakOff Is Bo13, 13 Gods vs 13 Mortals, you need atleast 7 wins to secure the victory, and Gods only won 2 (Zeus + Thor) by far.

Did anyone else notice the two boys in the first panel look similar to the human form of the two demon from Disney’s Hercules

[blank face] Don't bother Heracles... that man is beyond saving and we love him for it.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
I mean, look at how Sasaki vs Poseidon turned out. Pretty by the numbers. If anything, this is less “predictable” by virtue of the fact that Heracles is fighting on the gods’ side. Besides, trying to do an “unpredictable twist ending” all the time is also in itself predictable. It’s knowing how to mix the unexpected with the expected together that makes these kinds of fighting stories interesting.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

one of them was going to win no matter the prediction, and sasaki did. victory is always 50/50.

I was talking about 'good reforming evil' you predicted, which although is predictable in normal cliched series, doesn't apply here: since neither the winners/losers in the fights so far have been 'reformed'

Users who are viewing this thread