Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - The Final Labour

Psycho Edgelord vs Hypocritical Her-a-derc

Who would win?

Seriously though, more than sure Herc is gonna lose but somehow gonna redeem Jack

Banned
I love how Jack could still jojo posing in the face of dangers

Also fun fact despite how badass it sounds Cerberus means spotted. Which mean Hades have a dog called spot. In fact in all of the pantheon Hades is the comfiest and kindest of all the Gods.

Dex-chan lover
Still really want Jack to win but my respect for Heracles is going up.

Dex-chan lover
Has someone compared their dynamic to the Batman/Joker dynamic yet? Yes/No?
It's not exactly the same, but pretty similar, I think.

Also, holy smokes! I can't believe this manga is only at chapter 28 at this point. It feels so full with content and interesting characters that feels like it's already in the triple digits.

Supporter
honestly, i want Hercules to lose simply because of how massive a hypocrite he is

One possibility will be Heracles running out of juice just when he was about to land the killing blow. Jack will then be dissatisfied as well since he won't be dyed in fear by then. But then again, that's what happened to Adam, so it's repetitive.

Dex-chan lover
If Heracles wins through the power of love and friendship and beLiEVing in URself, i'm gonna be real disappointed. Double disappointed if Jack renounces his evil ways for some dumb reason(friendship/love/b'ingURselF).

If he looses the manga ends 4-1 unless he makes sime bullshit ending with heracles sacrafising himself for human sor some shit like that

Users who are viewing this thread