Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Looks Like I'm The Victor

@AlesoGio

Huh? The gloves are a ridiculous plot device? All they do is say "anything can hurt the god character." If anything, this fight is LESS gimmicky than the other ones, where the hero only has one specific weapon that can hurt the god. How does getting hurt by getting hit by things make it feel shallow?

Reactions: bot
This manga peaked at the Adam fight. Now its going downhill. Hope it picks up from the next arc onwards.

Hell yeah, the loli was saved!!! Also, I'm rooting for humanity no matter what cause they are my team.

Jack the ripper is by far my favorite character. But i was honestly cheering for heracles in this battle. @asaramrahim what are you talking about?? this fight is easily the best in the series and its been going uphill if anything. people complain even when something is as good as this

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to feel about this..... too much mixed emotions swirling.... I wonder what color I am right now

Fed-Kun's army
Yes! Fuck yeah! Jack winning was the only way this fight can have been elevated to greatness! Had Heracles won it'd be way too lame, Jack deserves that win.

2 of the most well written characters so far, even if the battle itself wasnt all that amazing.
I love Heracles, but Jack just symbolizes the sorrow and darkness wrought by social inequality that creates evil in the human world. Evil is an act of rebellion when justice fails to do its job.
Lets fucking goooo Jack!!!

In the end it was always a win for humanity , Whether its hercules wanting to protect them or jack wanting to kill although the real victor was hercules as jack wasn't able to get what he wanted to.

Double-page supporter
R.I.P Jonathan Joestar Heracles, a true hero and gentleman till the end

Fed-Kun's army
Where was this so called Hero when they voted for the erradication of humanity?

Users who are viewing this thread