Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Hundred Gates

What a fucking troll.

Edit: Still appreciate the OG scanlators and HQ releases, just wish mangadex handled the notifications better.

Dex-chan lover
on page 51 and 44, please just use an actual heart instead of <3, especially when the < doesn't fit with the rest of the font at all.

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept It's not that hard to improvise a design. You can do it in paint even. I could and I'm a complete amateur. Just take a normal black heart, modify the shape and borders a bit and there you go, it fits with the font. You could even use a brush to make one from scratch and give it a similar feel. Takes no time at all in comparison to translation, redrawing, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept don't literally add it in as a font element, just copy an appropriate heart symbol and manually place it in the text box. The pages are merely images, after all. You can redraw or add as much as you want, beyond simply placing text.

Supporter
Oh my god, Buddha's on the side of humanity. Suppose it makes sense. Considering that in life he was a human who reached enlightenment. A bit like Hercules who was "Human" turned to god. I wonder how many other 'gods' we'll get that side with humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread