RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 19 Ch. 151 - What a Wonderful World

Group Leader
And at last here we are.
Thanks to everyone who read and enjoyed this wild ride with me. I really hope you enjoyed Red as much as I did, it feels good to know this manga got a bit more known. My only wish when I started scanlating this was to give Red this chance. If you liked it, spread the word.
Last but not the least, huge thanks to @reishiki, without him this wouldn’t have been possible.
See you, it’s been a pleasure, really.

@kingsonte thanks for your work. I’m announcing this series to everyone who’ll listen and a few who won’t. I have a few friends that only read a series once it’s complete so I’m announcing to them right now.

What an interesting series with a real bittersweet ending, one that is just a story about revenge and how ultimately it devoured him and everything around him with a happy epilogue.

Personally not a huge fan of the reincarnated story endings if there's not build up towards it, and in this case it still doesn't really build up towards it but I feel more fine with it, but not 100% fine.

The reason why I'm not a super huge fan of those kinds of endings is because they feel extremely shoehorned in just to get a happy ending in the end. Sometimes they work, and a good chunk of the time they don't.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this has been quite the (sometimes rather ridiculous) journey.

Dex-chan lover
@kingsonte

Thanks for letting me be a part of this, it's been a pleasure.
Hope this will make this series and this author receive more exposure they deserve.

MD@Home
Thank you very much for the translation.

Man, what a controversial ending. It honestly doesn't feel like Blue actually lost. Sure, he died, and Red got his revenge - but the cost was so high, it consumed Red utterly. Does not seem to be worth it. And poor Scarlet - she never really got a chance to do anything. :(
Also, some character arcs seems to have been aborted. What the heck happened to Gray? (I know, he died, but his storyline never received any closure.)

@kingsonte

Thank you so much for your extraordinary work that allows us to enjoy this great serie !

That was a wild ride with a pretty good ending !

Thanks @reishiki also for the trad.

Dex-chan lover
Man i really hate reincarnation endings, feels like a copout for a happy ending because the author cant deliver and imo its just lazy as fuck writing, seriously tho I loved this series but did everyone had to have actually died at the end???? it almost felt like the author was trying to see how many people could die this last arc. its sad as fuck and imo blue won at the end since no one had a happy ending.

Maybe I'm wrong or missing something, but..does that mean ieroh and angie survived since that guy, Itou Orenji are their great-grandson ??

Users who are viewing this thread