Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thanks for translating!\o/

Please continue if you can...

Lol I can definitely relate to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'd imagine the french was quebecois french and consisted entirely of different variations of sacres: ostie de crisse de tarbarnak de câlice

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like checking out series without more chapters to get a feel for them, but this was one of those ones that had something about it stand out to draw me in for a quick look and it certainly looks worth following so far anyway. Some good use of "shoujo face" too.

@Siceraria Don't compare another Vilainness to our Goddess Reika-sama.
And Reika-sama will not stand idly watching Tanuki ruin her life hahaha, moreover Reika-sama always reminding him so it's not possible for Tanuki messing with anything 🤣

Interesting concept, different from most of the Otome Villainess stuff I've seen so far.
I like it

Dex-chan lover
@dysperwithaperiod
Weirdly enough the vilainess are never really a vailainess even in the protag perspective, we just perceive them as such because we are following the protag perspective.

Mistakes were made but they are the best kind of mistakes there are.

I thought I was reading a kenkyo spin-off of some sort but it was another story with similar vibes instead sob (dear author, we miss reika-sama pls update sob)

But anyway, *follows*

Dex-chan lover
So...
Bizarro Bakarina?

Funny how no one bothered to ask how crazy girl knew the new girl's full name and apparently had known it for years predicting she would arrive during high school.

It's nice to finally see a otome game reincarnation manga that takes place in aa modern setting. It's the real world too.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to throttle the girl that keeps screaming how our peniless, incredibly harmless protagonist is actually the devil.

Double-page supporter
This reminds me of Poor Prince, though that one the situation was much more dire, the family of 8 have to live with 30k yen a month in a literal shed.

So did MC get reincarnated into a story or game, and just doesn't know it? Seems like it, or the crazy protagonist girl entered some alternate universe and anticipates MC being a villainess because she was one in the other world?

Dex-chan lover
Yaria caused the recession and that's why the timeline's fucked

So we've moved on from protag MC + Prince (with a villainess in the way)

to a villainess MC + Prince (with a protag in the way)

to a protag MC (with a villainess label) + Prince (with a villainess [with a protag label] in the way)

we've come full circle bois

Users who are viewing this thread