Reiko's Style: Despite Being Mistaken for a Rich Villainess, She's Actually Just Penniless - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Gosh Reiko is so cute. I want to smack that Yuria on the head... I have not seen a character this annoying since Remarried Empress (Trashta).

Thanks for the work Seven Deadly Sins, and thank you for finding a home for Reiko before you guys left.

Wooow so funny to hear about Argentan lace in a manga, I was born in Argentan, I work there and live 5km away from it !

Dex-chan lover
Man. She's been casually dropping information about terrible living conditions and abusive family members for a while now. It's pretty sad that she's so surprised her grandfather is someone in her family that's a caring and good person.

The feels on this chapter.So far it is going good.
Thanks a lot for the translations!

Honestly the plot of her adapting to her school setting alone is pretty heartwarming and entertaining so the reincarnated girl is just annoying since she breaks the flow of every scene and isn't even funny to begin with.

Ok so Yuria is just nasty and the Doctor not holding her accountable for her outrageously childish antics, complete disregard for rules, decorum or proper societal behavior is unsettling but what is even more unsettling is the reaction from everyone (except the twins) being truly callous about "the villainess circumstances" she could have gotten seriously hurt and no one of authority seems ready to reprimand Yuria (which also makes me think theres caste / class issues of "the villainess" being a poor / scholarship student so no one cares as much )

which is the irony of the situation because Yuria is becoming a villainous "character" herself by degrading and demeaning not only "the Villainess" but also the Twins who chose to associate with "the Villainess" by gas lighting them and saying she Hope's they see the truth someday bitch get the fuck outta here the only villain here is you, you stuck up pint sized baby ( I think she must be in a younger year)

AND ALSO the way she dragged out "the Heroine" was awful shes just taking liberties away and it's because she doesn't view anyone as a person but as a character in a game its fucked up

I was quite enjoying this, shame to see that the group had dropped it before I'd even seen it.

Holy shit, this was so adorable. Hope someone picks this up, really heartwarming read. Thanks <3

Really need more of this. Unforgettable and original take on the villainess(but not villainess?) type xD also like how its set in modern times and an earth-world series scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread