Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This villain isn't very much good as a character outside of pissing off the reader. His actions just come off flat, uninspired, and rushed with no real build up to it. Just I am here and evil.

Aggregator gang
You get cursed my the spirits because you tried to manipulate them, then try to manipulate them further to get blessed by the spirits.

I can't even call this good manipulation tbh. This is just being an entitled idiot. But I know his scheming will probably make a little progress before it crashes.

Dex-chan lover
you're still working for the prince/king even after being caught? and you expect to ever be trusted again? fuck off

Dex-chan lover
Yes, contact the mc directly, that way she can send a reply directly to you laced with Dimethylmercury, then only she and the audience will know why you died.

i really cant say the Prince is truly evil but yah he just want his bloodline to be able to contract with spirits but as for getting Ellen they would most likely exploit her if she was a normal child

Fed-Kun's army
Kill that guy with the reaction of H_2 and O_2 facilitated using Cs!
Pretty please...?

Supporter
Ellen is going to slap you face so hard literally and figuratively that your surname will change to dulahan.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I am confused by the politics of this setting. In a world where spirits are real and people worship them you have a family that was cursed by the spirits for trying to abuse them and cannot use their power. Yet somehow that family is the royal family, and has been for generations.

Royalty only has power because people follow them. In any realistic setting where the royal family got cursed by the spirits every single upstart in the country would use that as an excuse for revolution...and they wouldn't exactly be wrong to do that either. How has this family managed to stay in power for so long?

Dex-chan lover
How much you wanna bet he is going to use the excuse of his weakest citizens, you know the villagers to try to get ellen to do shit. I wonder why that butler is doing anything for the king. Ain't it the royal families fault his parents are dead?

@Duainfey I thought this manga only started in late feb this year. I don't know if this is monthly, biweekly or weekly, but being on chapter 8 would mean weekly release I think

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu my guess would be the demons played a bit of a role in this. I think that the people couldn’t really turn on the kingdom because if they did, it would just leave them open to the demon attacks. Since the king was probably keeping the demons at bay, the people didn’t have too much to complain about.

This is all speculation though. It’s still a pretty big plot hole.

@Kevadu I am not sure if it's public information though? it could quite possibly be a secret that only royalty knows about but if not then yeah I agree with you it is pretty stupid

Double-page supporter
@Kevadu
okay let's brain storm a little :
let's say that family was able to use spirit magic or whatever the hell it's called in the past for like 3/4 of it's ruling period now we can assume that that family is pretty much recognized as the ruling family just from ruling for so long then boom no spirit magic no more ? keep it a secret i'm pretty sure "commoners" have better things to worry about than "oh the royal family isn't pure and they have betrayed the spirits" like "i have 6 kids and need to feed them !" nobles are also associated with greed in these type of mangas so they can easily be bought and for the righteous ones ? they'd prefer keep a secret than cause a civil war that would cost a lot of lives (also all this just came out of my squeezed brain juice so i'm pretty sure none of it is canon but still can answer a question)

Users who are viewing this thread