Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Match of a Split Second

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what happened because I'm a bit confused? From my understanding he used the spatial exchange on himself at the same time when Alice did it on him but because his copy debuff, he couldn't really get his whole body to be transported. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I think he... immediately teleported himself up into the air right before she could bisect him with her spatial displacement, and caught only his foot? It's also possible he was the one responsible for teleporting his foot, accidentally, along with his entire hand, that was holding a poison shroom
I THINK? we need instant replay

Dex-chan lover
Literally my reaction :
7g65nj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what happened because I'm a bit confused? From my understanding he used the spatial exchange on himself at the same time when Alice did it on him but because his copy debuff, he couldn't really get his whole body to be transported. Thanks for the translations.
Yeah seems like he moved himself to get out of the range as you said. I dont know if the missing foot is just an error, because it seems to be there after his movement. But after Alice made her move, he teleported his hand, holding the paralysing mushroom, in her general direction incapacitating her.

Why she cant use her skills while Paralysed i do not know, might be shock from having been bested for the first time. But a win is a win.

Fed-Kun's army
He used spatial exchange twice. Once to bring his foot up and take the hit from Alice's first attack (you can see his missing foot in Alices first attack). He took advantage of her confusion because she expected her attack to one hit KO him. During her confusion he jumped up to get a clear line of sight and close distance to use spatial exchange a second time on his hand with the shroom. This is assuming you need a clear line of view and that spatial exchange hits the first thing it comes in contact with meaning the foot trick would work and jumping is nesscary.

Users who are viewing this thread