Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Match of a Split Second

Dex-chan lover
Fckn hype. Thanks for the translation.
I wonder if any of the spectators bet for the MC, they must be rich by now.
Probably. Clearly, the bookies are desperate to get someone to bet on him. at 1:1000 odds on a bet on Alice, it's not worth anyone's time to make a bet on her at that point.

I'm guessing when the match was announced, the odds for Alice weren't as high, the bookies overextended themselves by taking too many bets for Alice, and they need to have enough people bet on Mikagami to cover the Alice bets. That's why the betting is still open at those ridiculous odds; the way bookies work is that enough people bet on the loser to more than cover the payouts to those who bet on the winner either way, and the bookie gets the leftover money

Lucky for the bookies, Mikagami won, so they probably have large amounts leftover they get to keep.

Dex-chan lover
He used spatial exchange twice. Once to bring his foot up and take the hit from Alice's first attack (you can see his missing foot in Alices first attack). He took advantage of her confusion because she expected her attack to one hit KO him. During her confusion he jumped up to get a clear line of sight and close distance to use spatial exchange a second time on his hand with the shroom. This is assuming you need a clear line of view and that spatial exchange hits the first thing it comes in contact with meaning the foot trick would work and jumping is nesscary.
I don’t think he jumped. It looks more like he used spatial exchange to move his body up the air to evade Alice’s attack and get closer to her, but made an error and lost his feet.

The mercenary girl did say that spatial exchange users don’t use the ability on themselves, because the displaced volume hardly encompasses the whole body and is somewhat imprecise and therefore losing one‘s own body parts is to be expected.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmao, akatsuki WERE stockpiling chapters as some had guessed. Why do scanlators even do this bs?

I appreciate the higher quality scans but I just don't get this stuff.
Plus, this is the magazine version and not the volume version. Akatsuki could've come out and said that they were gonna wait for the 2nd volume to come out before starting up the translations again, but even if they said that, it's clearly not the case since chapater 4 from the first volume was just uploaded with the rest of the batch. I even encorage translators to wait until the volumes come out when it comes to ecchi/ erotica manga since the magazine versions mostly censor the material, but unfortunaley Akatsuki clearly wasn't doing this due to chapter 4 being witheld.

So is this just going to be an endless cycle of “ho ho ho the MC won’t be able to defeat this girl” -> “he bullshits a plan to defeat her before the match starts” -> then fucks her?
My guess is that the author is gonna pull this spin for atleast the 4 girls and then we might get to see thief girl in action and then more world building cause they did hint at a few more things in the first chapters that we have no info besides some lose talk (like how and why the town is structured in such a way, what is actually going on with the war against the other faction, where are the summoned guys with decent skills in the colo, etc.) either that or we speedrun against the bad bitch and then we good? like this is just softcore if it runs longer than say 50 chapters its either the best shit ever or it bloated itself to death

Fed-Kun's army
May someone please explain to me why he had to lose his arm to throw the paralysis? He was evading another attack of her or what? I really didn't understand that part.

Users who are viewing this thread