Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
782
He probably planned to use her for his more extreme medical experiments. Build up her trust so she would be more willing to take the drugs without question. I wonder if he's the one that originally set her house on fire and killed her parents.
I wonder if the one previously abusing her has been her caretakers, or the doctor, or just villagers in general
I'm sure there will be plenty of people cruising for a darksouls'ing by the end of it :smug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
1,339
He just wants to help her with a revolutionary for the time skin graft surgery right? Nothing bad ever happens in the flashbacks right...?

Fucking hell man T_T

It would be interesting if dara and yasaka end up having similar origin stories. She was abused and unjustly murdered by the worst of humanity between those mountains, returned as a curse-god and slaughtered those who dared to behave like rabid animals. It seems yasaka is being set up for the same thing. Rather than himself being the victim, it's his only friend. Nonetheless, the wicked will pay for what they do to her and he will become a greatly feared god of the mountain.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
1,656
And here I was going to remark on Amane's magical girl costume being three sizes too small.
And then that last page happens.
Live vivisection alert!
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
17
And here I was going to remark on Amane's magical girl costume being three sizes too small.
And then that last page happens.
Live vivisection alert!
I was gonna say the same thing lol. I assumed her cosplay was meant for her before she hit her growth spurt.
8eosay.jpg
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
17
I figure Dara-san will eventually somehow learn of Yasaka's backstory and maybe find some sympathy for him. It'll be interesting if both of them are very sympathetic spirits with a scary reputation, only for these old family figures (Dara-san's family and this doctor) to be the biggest assholes.
Anyways, good underboob :p

6y64hh.jpg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
782
I was gonna say the same thing lol. I assumed her cosplay was meant for her before she hit her growth spurt.
the box does say 6th grade 2nd class hasegawa -mane and treasure, so I imagine it's from back then :meguupog:
 
Supporter
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Messages
625
we wanted to see Yasaka's memories eventually alongside Amane, but this might also expose the reasons why Yasaka is the way he is.
many have mentioned this already, but it's still great to have this anticipation, i always look forward to the next chapter, and this might just be my favourite manga of all time.

i genuinely love it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
175
Thanks for the chapter.
Maybe he knows about her friendship with big snake.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
697
I guessing he figured it out when the snake came a calling in disguise or it’s related to this introduced god.
the god taking the extre item is very sus
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
78
I was gonna say the same thing lol. I assumed her cosplay was meant for her before she hit her growth spurt.
8eosay.jpg
Yasaka: That’s not what I had in mind. And why do you still have that outfit?

Also, to add on: I think it’s pretty cool that they added in the detail that the otherworld festivities now correspond with Halloween and Christmas, since it’s easier to remember and plan accordingly.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top