Release That Witch - Ch. 151 - Late Night Meal

Dex-chan lover
He's pretty damn set on Anna. But it seems he's open to Nightingale...

Maybe harem... anyway? Despite author's stupid, bitchy wife who can't tell reality from fiction and thinks her prudish opinion is more important than thousands of fans'...?

@Kayriel Ikr, what the heck is the problem with letting the author write the story his way. Just cause he's gonna write smth about harem wouldn't mean that the author wants to be a harem king. The wife is too insecure goddammit

Dex-chan lover
@Subaru_69

Precisely. He wrote the MC giving orders to kill people, is she okay with her husband becoming an assassin in RL or something? No? Then ease up on the harem, damn! Nightingale and Anna both deserve to get what they want.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Anna? She hasn't had any character development in over 100 chapters and we're told that her and Roland are in love rather than have a natural progression through the story.

Dex-chan lover
I think I remember mc is supposed to like Anna first because at the very start of his development plan, her fire let him cut steel. And then she is the witch who learned the fastest in his science and math classes.

There was a food wars moment...i mean when he ate mushroom his clothes got torn and stuff

any chapter with nightingale is best chapter

shame the coward of an author cant put his wife in her place like a man.

Fucking hell, I hate harems but I’d rather have one then this bullshit spineless mc. “Think about it over carefully” my ass, you’re just going to ignore nightingale while you lead both of them on. If a dude did this is real life that’d be so scummy. I don’t even care if the author was influenced by his wife to stop the harem ending, at least stop leading us on like holy shit, just devote more time to Anna instead.

The only harem I like is 100 girlfriends, where mc has the biggest balls and tells each girl straight up the deal and still executes it well.

It doesn’t make sense. If mc is set on Anna, why does Nightingale get more screen time then all the other witches (including Anna) combined? At least change your story so it flows better for Anna.

On another note though, I don’t think we should be sending death threats and calling his wife a bitch just because she input her opinion into her husbands story. In the end, author still could’ve done whatever he wanted, and even if he did cut out the harem, end it in a better way and develop Anna more. In my opinion, author is the one ultimately at fault.

okay maybe I lost something or missed something but y tf are people talking about the authors wife? from what I've seen the "wife" is the reason things are turning out this way? did you guys see an interview or something:questionblob:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Anna? She hasn't had any character development in over 100 chapters and we're told that her and Roland are in love rather than have a natural progression through the story.
hey my man I am right there with ya. like yeah theres small things in the here and there and then just BOOM they kiss and he's talking her on a hot air balloon. like what?

I'm right there with you. The relationship the author is trying to give her with MC feels extremely out of place. The story starts with him saving her from a death sentence, taking her under his wing, helping her grow her power and teaching her things, then suddenly they kiss out of nowhere and now MC is fawning over her?? Like bfr. With everything MC has done for her I feel like a father/daughter dynamic would have fit much better into the story

Users who are viewing this thread