Release That Witch - Ch. 153 - Establishing an Intelligence Organisation

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who had some blurry pages when they shifted to the grey castle suburbs?

Oh and thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh the bridge could be a problem...

Also thanks for the triple release!

Dat discord invitation are so alluring...

Dex-chan lover
@moel : If it's the one I think it is.
When the witches from the island arrive, one of them has the power to solve that issue (and is part of why Roland chose her)

Dex-chan lover
@KVN3

Skelleton fingers is a big and powerfull group of rats from the capital.
they are basically the mafia in the slums.

or did you confuse them with The Judgement army ?
The Judgement army on the other hand is the church´s elite warrior who have the power of 10 men.

Big spoilers below, Don't read unless you don't mind big spoilers.
This is going to be a big plot point later in the next arc.
You have been warned....

The judgement army is no longer human, becouse they are jucied up on witches blood mixed with the anti magic stones grinded into dust turning them into super soliders.
But they become soulless puppets in the processs....
Something that actually makes great soldiers most of the time as they dont feel pain and follow orders blindly.
This is why the church hunts down witches, not becouse they think they are evil but becouse they need fresh blood to make more soliders.
Also it takes A LOT of it just to make one new super soldier, one witch makes 2-3 soliders at most before she dies.

@Goldenzeal

oh ok, thx for clearing it up!

I also don't mind spoilers, I'm frankly just losing interest in this series and I'm just reading it for the sake of finishing it (I hate dropping things).

Maybe i'm just an idiot, but I feel like the plot is getting pretty confusing.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
You're thinking of God's Punishment Warrior, not the Judgement Army.

Judgement Army is basically the church's more elite human army (and usually candidates to become GPW)

Double-page supporter
Theo is one of my favorite character because it's not often I see a proper intelligence agent has a major appearance in manga. Usually they're just anonymous ninja reporting to the master.

Dex-chan lover
@KVN3

well, depending on whats confusing you it might get better.
a lot of the intrigue is eventually going to go away once he wins the battle for the kingdom, but there is going to be alot of new witches soon and everybody in this serie is important to some regard.
Also we are still really far off, getting to be crowned king of greycastle is pretty much just the first 1/5 of the story, so there is still a LOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.....

even some of the "nobody" foot soldiers are eventually going to play an important part in the story, not just the once we have seen so far.
( one of my personal favourite "nobody character " is a PTSD warhero sniper who goes mental after his squad dies and then he becomes sniper rambo who thinks his one of his dead team members is haunting him to help him out He wont show up until the the MC is king and starts fighting the church sometime in the next arc, so there is still awhile untill he becomes demented rambo )
So yeah there is a ton of character who you should remember who they are to the point it gets hard to keep track of everybody.
Also the light novel is amazing, but its so detailed that its super slow to read.
Its not nearly as bad in the manga as you miss out on all the descriptions of how things look etc etc, but this is a really slow serie with alot of semi important characters to keep track off.
so if the number of characters is your problem then its only going to get worse XD

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

yeah you are right, it was 22:00 and i was a bit sleepy so i mixed em up.....
now's the question if i should go and edit it so it's technically correct or should i leave the spoilers for the curious/ be lazy.....

every chapter with anna is the worst and forced and inorganic

every chapter with best girl is the complete opposite

Users who are viewing this thread