Remarried Empress - Ch. 18

Ughh it's amazing how Sovieshu always manages to give me a headache whenever he appears..

Also Sovieshu acting like that to Naiver feels so fake...
knowing what his plan is makes me so angry. He thinks he's so smart, I pity their empire for having such a retarded emperor...

Funny how it took him 3 days to identify the errors of his way. Probably more so in the future because this is just the beginning

I bet that idiot emperor is only talking to her because he needs her for thw diplomatic issues.
I wonder after all is done, how is Trashta supposed to do these things like reunions with diplomats and so on? That kingdom is doomed

Dex-chan lover
He's so disgusting, he's only being nice to her because he wants something. Watch he actually brings that h*ebag along

I'm guessing she still hasn't left the emperor. I guess I'll keep waiting until it happens and then binge read to that part once it occurs

@JWChibi I am reading the novel...I truly hate this mothr fcker! the emperor is nasty. You can't believe her will do in the future just to prevent our Navier to be happy@@! but is ok. Heinley will prevail and protect Navier

She really shouldn't be surprised it took him 3 days to realize he was in the wrong. The emperor is pretty stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread