Remarried Empress - Ch. 18

dear, we are fasting right now, please don't curse 😩✊
BUT THIS. THIS TRASHOE, I WILL LET IT BE

How DARE those uglies treat my empress like this?! 🤬 ugh. The stupidity that trash couple displays is starting to damage my brain cells. I'm still trying to process how someone could be so ignorant that it takes 3 days... 3 MUHFUCKIN DAYS BITCH!; Just for someone to realize their mistakes LMAOOOOo wut a dumbass. 💀 The characters in this manga makes me laugh; Makes me wanna beat a hoe. 😤

P.S. I love LOVEEE the side comments the translators leave 🤣 so funny "trasta" and "trashoe" LOLOLOL I love this community 😌

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh.. hate the emperor.. such a hypocrite.
Thank you for this update! By the way, love the T/N! Lol

When will the empress got divorced from the trashoe? Im about to throw hands sooner or later...trashta n trashoe are belong together in the dumpster...

Excuse my language.

@kiwisocks excuse me, lying and pretending to be someone else is not a bad thing????? So deceiving others in your book is just being petty? that's messed honestly, having people lie to your face and getting manipulated by a pitiful act and still thinking "poor girl she's not a bad person". Now I understand why the author thought the king's attitude was a good idea clearly he has the same thought process as some of you the say trashta is not a bad person.

Fed-Kun's army
Please, when will she get remarried? I'm tired of this. Even in the raws, she's still not remarried 😩.

@ilaya Yes, it looks like the emperor only apologized because it would be too awkward to bring up the thing with Duke Kafman otherwise. :|

@Meskie
The pacing of the novel and manhwa are about 1:1 so...She probably won't get married until 80-90 chaps in.

@uMoonlight Dude, it's called a sympathetic villain. Just because I pity her circumstances doesn't mean I condone her. And maybe I've been reading too many Chinese webtoons where the usual thing is maiming/murdering/etc, so she just seems like an asshole housecat compared to an angry tiger.

Fed-Kun's army
@Melange oh, right now I'm reading the novel and I can see there's still too much left to cover. I'm in pain 😭.

I can't stand seeing sovieshu. I'm sick of looking at him *especially* Trashta. Can't wait for the moment they fucked themselves over. Navier deserves better

Also the memes at the end of each chapter gives me LIFE

Users who are viewing this thread