Remarried Empress - Ch. 21

I bet some bullshit will happen on her birthday visit to the villa, like Rashta coming along

I'm upset that I can't read the English translation of the novel anymore cause of naver. the Google translation of it on naver is awful and it the good translation stopped at such a good point it's disappointing

I'm not usually impatient but I'm just wondering, when will she agree to dump the shitty emperor and be Heinley's empress? I'm fine with spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
Queen was so clumsy, hitting the door while it was partly open.. LOL.
Thank you so much for this update!

I'm always saddened when I see how sweet he was to her as children. Wtf happened to you Sovieshoe?? How could you cheat on her and hurt her so bad?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤️
When is he gonna fall on a knife tho

Thanks for the update but seriously! What's up with the trash now, he's making her remember horribke stuff!!!! Dang it and that Trashta too!! Whatsup with her

@Godrena In the novel it was a really long time, I think
it was chapter 81 in the official Korean novel, and ch 163 in the unofficial English translation.
The pacing of this manhwa is very similar to the novel, so probably a similar timeframe.

Supporter
So it'll take another 300 chapters for us to get to that glorious point, then...

This series is like a kdrama. Like you just have to binge it cuz every chapter will feel like a cliff hanger

Also this man has a poly relationship with a 1 penis policy. He's toxic!

Users who are viewing this thread