Remarried Empress - Ch. 25

I get so mad at Trashta in every chapter but the memes at the end take it all away 😂 Thank you for the update!

hey..that meme is from an indian movie ( hindi). movie name - mirzapur

So is this entire story going to be about everything that happened before the first chapter. Im kind of curious if were even close to that in the time line. On a side note though, god shes insufferable. I hope she suffers in the future. Fucking trash pile cant keep her fucking mouth shut. At least when someone is doing it on purpose you know their being malicious meanwhile this fucking child is a dense dumb piece of rock.

@ParagonNight
i think theres still quite a ways to go before we catch up to chapter 1, since not even the raws have reached that point i believe.
hard to believe that all this and more is happening in the span of "a few months" as stated in chap 1.

So is this Duke erdgy.. edgy? I dont that western princes friend.Is he on rashtas side or is he just playing with her?Regardless I want our empress to marry our western king already.

When navier and the emperor divorce, does that mean trashta will become the next in line? I'd really like to see her try to handle a kingdom lmao. Not to mention the respect for royalty amongst the nobles will undoubtedly plummet. Also! Bird boy is big bottom energy

bro bout to shift into this universe and smash her head in if nobody else will-

Where the heck is Heinley to put a rein on that "friend" of his? Or are they stirring the waters so Navier can get a divorce and then marry Heinley? I hope it's the latter because I'm feeling the need to wriggle Claudia's neck until it breaks 😠

Dex-chan lover
Teach her to play dumb?, she is already a master at being dumb!

Double-page supporter
My fucking god .. do anything fucking new.
It's always the same thing over and over and over

she's so annoying but why doesn't he get her an etiquette teacher ? she keeps appearing in high society without having any manners it's like he wants her to die

Users who are viewing this thread