Remarried Empress - Ch. 40

This last stretch of story points before the divorce can kinda drag but hang in there everyone!

The satisfaction is real.

Hope you'll be better soon!

And again, I totally get why rashta behaves the way she does. She is uneducated and is afraid that she will be a slave again. I kinda feel sorry for her. She must feel like she has her head just above the water and someone's trying to shove her down again.

Thanks for the chapter!! We are almost reaching my favourite part!! I cant wait 🤩

I love the comments from the translator just as much as I love reading this story, and I really love this comic. (nah, I probably love the comments more)

ps. Hope you get better.

People who still feel sorry for Trashta will soon lose that last shred of empathy, because this chick ain't shit regardless of circumstances.

Hope you get better soon.

Honestly, Trashta is annoying AF, and I have no intention of giving her my sympathy, since you know.... SHE'S A FUQIN HOME WRECKER.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhyrhygogo
As short as i can say it but from spoilers i read, dickhead king sees the bird and finds out it's sending letters between navier and henley, tells navier if he sees it again he's going to have it shot, cue a day or 2 later and the king has a "blue bird" served for dinner, causing navier to nearly have a breakdown, it's not the same bird (he was playing a wicked prank, i think the feathers he used was from another bird he got i think navier as a pet), but prick king doesn't really seem to come off as apologetic, it's one of the things that starts navier's "i gotta get away from this scumbag" mindset imo, and is really one of the things that pushes sovietshoe over the unforgivable barrier.

While trashta has certainly gone through many unfortunate events in her life, she has still had a say in how she conducts herself, knowing the possible consequences of her actions. With that said, it is very difficult to see her any differently then the favored namesake of hers.

@Tatsuya-Kai
WHAT?! The prick still hasn't said anything about the cookies and he dares to do this excuse of a prank?!?!

Please just have this guy killed, I don't care about the divorce anymore. Let him die so Navier stays as queen and both countries (Heinley's) fuse together.

OMG how the heck did this guy become King???

Feel better! Seasonal crap has me worried I got the big C. We'll see how it plays out tho

Thanks for the update 💗

Take care! Sinusitis is the worse. When I have it and struggle breathing at night I usually do some aromatherapy with eucalyptus but for me the worse is the headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread