Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

Gahhh all this trashta business is making me so sick... She truly doesn't know her place. I mean, it's not a good thing if commoners are being treated harshly just because of their status, BUT the problem with trashta is that she's too dumb with misplaced ambitions, and she targeted Navier, who didn't do anything at all. Don't let me start of sovieshit.

Gahhh when we will be free of this misery...

Thank you for the update btw!

Dex-chan lover
The way koshar was staring at trasta from behind his sister like he was gonna swing on her 🤣

a bit dramatic but what if she has a miscarriage? will the blame be pinned on the empress? That’s a bit annoying tbh 🗿

jak

Contributor
What's with the change in names? This has been done by the same group the last few chapters.

I like how everyone in the story just assumes the queen is infertile. No one dares to ask if it's the emperor. I wonder how long until people start asking if he's the one that's truly infertile. Hopefully soon.

Lol highly likely to be infertile? more like the emperor never got lucky with the empress cuz he's trash and she still has her standards 🙄

i am so tiredd like i can't anymore- many many emotions writing this🤬👿💀

Dex-chan lover
I've heard the baby isn't really the emperor's. So I'm guessing the baby will be born a green-eyed brunet? Heh, even though it will take ages to get to that point, I look forward to it.

This girl, seriously. First, referring to yourself in third person... if you are older than like five, it is creepy. Like Gollum level creepy. Second, this girl should honestly be called Sh*t spoon because all she does is stir it up.

@canigetauhh
then is trashta faking pregnancy ?????

Also i def Remember NAVIER saying she couldn’t be hurt by the emperor having a lover since she was never his lover but maybe she means like they were never in love ? Idk man. He’s just sick for saying she’s infertile without atleast testing it.

Rashta's not stupid at all--this was a hard, and probably successful swing at Navier by deliberately provoking her brother.

This is the one chapter where Rashta is not being a complete ass, or unreasonable.

It is an insult to be called an empty vase (beautiful but useless).

It is unfair that her children cannot inherit from their farther.

It is possible that Navier could harm her kid if she adopts it. We the audience know that will not happen but Rashta does not.

Navier being thought as infertile does have a basis of logic that is explained later.

All that together with Emperor douche bag keeping Rashta ignorant (because he enjoys her non noble like innocence) and parading her around is just hurting everyone making it all worse.

While Rhasta is not a likeable character I think this is one of the few moments where is she is at least relatable.

Let us be real Navier could have just gave her a mobile for the baby said a few words and ducked out but she didn’t. She escalated shit too. Navier is not miss perfect and her cold unsympathetic demeanor is biting her in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread