Remarried Empress - Ch. 61

Fuking hope that the emperor says that he regrets everything when the divorce comes

He's such a prick but I'm so excited for when she can finally be with Heinley and get the respect she deserves

Its here people✋😭 it’s almost here. The time we’ve been waiting for is coming❤️❤️❤️

YES SHE FINALLY GETS TO FEND FOR HERSELF AND DO A 360 AND SET HER CHESS PIECES. OMG YES. YESSSSSSSS. NO MORE NICE EMPRESSES TIME TO BE A BAD BISH!

this man is literally insane he really thinks that Navier will just seclude herself for a year and then happily remarry him all according to his plan without informing her at all.

The ironic thing is if he'd told her the truth about the divorce + her infertility she'd probably have gone along with it?? but really it just seems like he wants to hurt her.

i've never wanted to read "i ask for permission to remarry" so much as i do right now ahahahahahaha the prologue had better come true soon.

LESSGO NAVIER OUR QUEEN GO DITCH SOVIESHIT AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU DESERVE WITH HEINLEY!

Double-page supporter
This is why you close your doors guys. Don't get caught wacking it.

Thanks for the update! Sooo excited to see shit hit the fan after the divorce. I want to watch Sovishit and Trashta's entire world burn 😈

@crypted That's really the worst part. This stupid man is so far up his own ass that he can't see the very simple solution to the problem that is just talking to his wife. Like, she's always portrayed as a cool headed, rational person, who puts the needs of the empire over her own. What did he really think was gonna happen if he talked to her about it?

Dex-chan lover
They deserve each other, and I really hope the empire falls and the both of them are recorded as idiots in the history books

Kind upset. I’ve been putting this series off until it reaches the remarriage scene. The raws are already at CH73 and it’s STILL not there yet. This is the slowest burning manhwa i’ve ever read <_>

@crypted he's the embodiment of this

Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_1.12.37_PM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread