Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

anyone else find it so predatory how the emperor is only falling for that bitch because she acts like a little kid, speaks like a baby and refers to herself in third person, and comes crying to him about something everyday? it feels more like hes taking care of a toddler than a grown woman

@Lunarvclipse In a previous chapter he was discontent with the empress because she wasn't obedient. I guess he wants a low maintainance slave that is always happy and doesn't complain. He's trash tbh

OH MY GOD. WOW. JUST WOW. I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE JUST LOOKING AT SOMEONE INSIDE A MANHWA. I AM READING THIS ON MY TOILET AND IT MADE ME FART IN ANGER.

@Lunarvclipse Yeah, made worse because apparently, he calls her 'his prey' to her FACE, so it's pretty clear and direct that he has very concerning and potentially even predatory taste. To say he wants a pet would be incorrect because pets often do stuff you don't want, he wants a slave that's obedient, vulnerable, and will like anything he gives em. So basically an obedient child.

Im done with this stupid ass emperor. Please just get on with the divorce, this is getting too longwinded.

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit! Just get to the divorce all ready. I've all ready mentally stuffed that idiot of an emperor into the trash chute!

Users who are viewing this thread