Remarried Empress

I'm crying because of anger. Have never hated a male character as much as the emperor...

I have figured why I had a sense of familiarity, this is the same story but they change the art.

violence is never the answer but i feel like unleashing my inner kyle and punching a wall rn. ms. Rash needs to go back to the streets where she belong.

i don't think i can read this webcomic. I can't see rashta's effing face. she makes me too angry. lol

I wanna throw trasha and the emperor where they belong, 6ft under and boxed in with concrete.

I cant wait until that special day comes!! But i feel it will take a while to reach there..

Ignoring Trasha and the other trash, I can't wait for them to end up together. ^^

Many thanks for the translation~

Group Leader
So Rashta (I think is her name) is a slave as everyone knows,but she's trying to cover it up and her old owner shows up to her party, he promises to stay quiet, not about the slave thing because the emperor told him to shut up about that. But about how Rashta has a baby, she had a baby with his son. Rashta thought the baby had died so she wasn't sure to believe him. And on the fun revenge stuff, so the emperor divorces our lovely protagonist, and she married the very handsome bird ;) but soon the emperor realises that he needs our fl and starts begging for her to come back. And I forgot his name but he will be a Duke that will come later on and be rashtas friend, he's going to be the reason Rashta recommended that she become empress. God I'm so out of order, Rashta gets pregnant and everyone thinks it's the emperor's but she starts suspecting it's her old owners son kid. I never was able to finish it since they stopped translating it and Google translate is trash so that's as much as I know
@anchuunette

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone who read the novel?
i thought it was better if Navier ends up with Grand Duke Kapmen instead, since i kinda have mixed feelings with the method used by Heinley to make Navier become his.

Users who are viewing this thread