Remarried Empress

Fofa@ sorry for late reply don’t use much this site to comment, but it goes by the same name as in mawha their is even a novel: remarried empress ,sadly I don’t remember where I found it, just try to search in the internet by is tittle good luck.😉

Thankyou for ur hard work!
Did rumpi abandoned this? I wish another grup would pick up this story so we can catch up with raw😭

You're the best guys! The small notes and memes make it even more wholesome and enjoyable. Please continue with your notes and memes hehe. Thanks again!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@Shirohana That piece of sh!t slave girl? I hope she gets stabbed or thrown away by the emperor while his former queen is a Queen for the West Empire.
@Tab165 Agreed.

Aggregator gang
As much as I love Heinley, Grand Duke Kapmen is cute af I LOVE HIM

Emperor be like you’d better find a slave to fall in love with since it can’t be the prince. Smh not hate against slaves just hate against trashta 😉

Thank you team for translating chapter 11 ❤❤ can't wait for the next chapter, ugh i hate that stupid emperor and rashta, love it in chapter 12 i think prince heinley ditches her lol he doesn't like rashta 😋😋 cant wait! Haha she's such a crybaby. I've been looking at the raws it's already up to chapter 20 this is exciting.

I am actually really curious to know who the bitch is... Is she really a runaway slave or a spy sent to destroy the Emperor??? Anyway, can’t wait for the next chapters.

I hate the useless husband so much not even the twist in the novel can save him. He's a selfish fool!!! No one will get hurt if he just talk to Navier

Just a few highlights from the light novel. :) These aren't in order chronologically.

-Rahsta has a son with the lord she ranaway from.
-Empress tried to feed Queen worms, does not end well.
-Rahsta's maid and then Rashta atttemps to impersonate the one Heinly has been talking to. He plays along both times but then calls the maid out in the middle of a party and Rahsta at a dinner.
-After the Empress gets around to talking with Heinly she expresses she wants to stay friends (Sadly)
-Empress' birthday is apparently around the time after New Years.
-Heinly calls himself her best friend at the same time, (jokingly most likely) wondering what he should gift her.
-Rahsta is still annoying

I'm currently up to chapter 43-ish, I probably missed a few things other light novel readers would point out.

Users who are viewing this thread