Remote Work is Over, Chihiro-san! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
for the people out there getting tired from work, we can do this! remember the reason why we work:
to fuel our obsession over weeb/gaming shit

Aggregator gang
I feel very happy that my IT job (websites) has been 95% remote from my home office since the beginning. The place where I live is small enough that all the physical location job opportunities in the business would be in the nearby bigger cities... so actual commuting would bite a big chunk out of the free time I now have. And I absolutely hate the time wasted when I have to show up in meetings (well less of those now due to COVID, hurrah for telemeetings). In fact if I had to change my job I think I would outright not consider anything that wasn't primarily in remote.

Dex-chan lover
Just another day in japan.
They are known to have a horrible work culture compared to many other places in the world.

Supporter
I got a single month of no work, then went right back to full time work. This was in March. Vehicle techs don’t get to work from home

And then you do the dishes, the laundry and buy the groceries during the week-end and it's Monday again. Why the fuck am I earning so much money if I can't even have a day for myself, fuck that. I want to go back to the time I could play all night without a care in the world.

Aggregator gang
Try 10-12 hours of work every day, six days a week, and zero vacation time every year for a while, and then five days of work plus weeks of paid vacations will seem like heaven to you.

起て 飢えたる者よ 今ぞ日は近し
さめよわが同胞(はらから) 暁は来ぬ
暴虐の鎖絶つ日 旗は血に燃えて
海をへだてつわれら
腕(かいな)むすびゆく

いざ たたかわん いざ
ふるいたて いざ
インターナショナル
われらがもの

聞け 我らが雄叫び 天地轟きて
屍超ゆるわが旗 行く手をまもる
圧制の壁破りて 固きわが腕(かいな)
今ぞ高く掲げん
我が勝利の旗

いざ たたかわん いざ
ふるいたて いざ
インターナショナル
われらがもの

I'm tired off of only 30 hours a week....and then when I get anything less I'm happy but broke and my free time is taken up by chores, people, and school that costs way too much. I wonder if life in the remote woods surrounded by no one and eating acorns for the rest of my life is really that bad.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is trying to send us a message about his work environment.

Users who are viewing this thread