Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 313 - The Girlfriend And Cosplay (4)

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, it's the end of this arc already, and the 'progress' we've seen here will return to square one next chapter, right?

Dex-chan lover
Did he just grow a semblance of a pair? With how he usually is.. that was slightly impressive.

Now if only he didn't back out with a "Nevermind" there, it would have been a positive impression...

Dex-chan lover
Áo Dài Mizuhara

Dex-chan lover
what.. huh? what the fuck just happened on the last panels? huh? my third hand embarrassment kicked in and couldnt read the last few parts of this, what is blud about to do.e

Dex-chan lover
ive waited 300 chapters kazuya, im begging you to find some dependable quality in yourself PLEASE

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone wondering or caring about the pacing, the cohabitation started on April 12th. When was that you ask? 59 chapters ago, Chapter 255.

Reiji sure likes to troll the readers when he pulls stuff like Kazuya saying that just a little over 2 weeks left, because the date is May 2nd. (But bruh, Paradise covered 3 days in 43 chapters, so this is an improvement, bruh)

Though I have no idea how that May 18th date came to be as equal to 1 month. Someone please enlighten me.

q9vjdvS.png

Users who are viewing this thread