Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 301 - The Girlfriend And Cards (2)

There's stupid, and there's Kazuya, he's clearly on another level.

How the fuck can anyone think after that game that Chizuru thinks the helicopter thing is her ideal confession? I mean, how stupid can Kazuya be?

Dex-chan lover
Alright, putting aside all the “Kazuya sux, is creepy,” blah blah blah. That horse is dead.

What I want to know is, does it feel like the pace has slowed down significantly?

We’ve not really left the house for like 10 chapters at this point except that aside to the day care.

We’re spending significantly more time inside Kazuya’s incel brain than we ever had in the past. It’ll go on for 3 whole pages about the way Chizuru wears her socks or some crap.

In a manga where a grandmother legitimately died waiting for progress, progress has sure stalled the fuck out!

All I want is for something interesting to happen!

Some suggestions, just so I’m not just complaining to hear myself complain.

1. They could kill his big headed friend. I don’t know why, but I just really don’t like that guy.
  2. Kazuya was a ghost this whole time.
  3. Chizuru finally realizes she’s asexual.
  4. Chizurus father comes back after hearing about the grandmother’s death through the grapevine. Surprise he’s a big time director and wants to take her away with him to America. Chizurus forced to choose between her lifelong dream or sticking around getting leered at by her overly familiar neighbor.
  5. Kazuya remembers he already has a hot girlfriend and treats her well. This one is unlikely.

Supporter
I'm sure it's been said before, but worth saying again: Mini is the real MVP (of the manga, not Simpzuya's delusions or Chizuru's Stockholm syndrome).

The amount of times Kaz flips out over anything Chizuru does, he should have died of a brain aneurysm many times over.
Yup. Simpzuya should have bled out from multiple aneurysms in both his upper and lower brains by now.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, putting aside all the “Kazuya sux, is creepy,” blah blah blah. That horse is dead.

What I want to know is, does it feel like the pace has slowed down significantly?

We’ve not really left the house for like 10 chapters at this point except that aside to the day care.

We’re spending significantly more time inside Kazuya’s incel brain than we ever had in the past. It’ll go on for 3 whole pages about the way Chizuru wears her socks or some crap.

In a manga where a grandmother legitimately died waiting for progress, progress has sure stalled the fuck out!

All I want is for something interesting to happen!

Some suggestions, just so I’m not just complaining to hear myself complain.

1. They could kill his big headed friend. I don’t know why, but I just really don’t like that guy.
  2. Kazuya was a ghost this whole time.
  3. Chizuru finally realizes she’s asexual.
  4. Chizurus father comes back after hearing about the grandmother’s death through the grapevine. Surprise he’s a big time director and wants to take her away with him to America. Chizurus forced to choose between her lifelong dream or sticking around getting leered at by her overly familiar neighbor.
  5. Kazuya remembers he already has a hot girlfriend and treats her well. This one is unlikely.
Judging from the way, you started your comment, I thought you were gonna be serious with all the suggestions there :kek:

images

Dex-chan lover
Honest question, I'm not being snarky. If I stopped reading this nearly 200 chapters ago (105) how far do I skip to see Mami again? Probably the only character I cared about in this manga. llol

Dex-chan lover
What number would y'all give this:

After going out to movies, you grab groceries together and head home, where you cook each other's fav dishes. While chilling watching shows/playing games, your partner casually mentions that you should just get married since its so easy being with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Like 90% of the text bubbles are cringy inner monologs that bring nothing but cringe to the table. I wish a group would translate this deleting all that noise

Group Leader
What number would y'all give this:

After going out to movies, you grab groceries together and head home, where you cook each other's fav dishes. While chilling watching shows/playing games, your partner casually mentions that you should just get married since its so easy being with each other.
That last part made it all a luke warm proposal, a 40 pointer! XD

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru is getting infected by Kazuya's incel particles floating in the air of her house.

She is slowly getting morally degenerated into a female Kazuya.
what if she was always the same, we just never got the dark side of her inner dialogue like we do with Kazuya...
shit I need a cold shower

Double-page supporter
Damn, is Reiji a vampire?
He is cursed. If he stops Kanokari (or it gets cancelled) Cthulhu will swallow the earth. Lucky for us, curse makes him immortal.

Edit. As ex-reader turned to comment section enjoyer, I think he should end it. Just to release rest of you from the hell. Also world is kinda cringe place rn

Dex-chan lover
Shitty manga aside, this Ito game actually seems fun. Too bad they aren't selling English versions.

I guess in theory I could just get the Japanese version and translate the topic that gets chosen, since that's the only thing that needs translation.

Users who are viewing this thread