Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 301 - The Girlfriend And Cards (2)

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who hasn't watched The Cabin in the Woods should do so as soon as they can. It is a delicious satire written by Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard.

Wikipedia

Unfortunately, according to JustWatch.com it looks like you can only Subscription Stream it on Max or Ciniemax. You can rent it for $3.99 through several venues or buy it for $4.99/$5 through Amazon or Vudu.

JustWatch.com:

Currently you are able to watch "The Cabin in the Woods" streaming on Max Amazon Channel, Max, DIRECTV, Cinemax Amazon Channel . It is also possible to buy "The Cabin in the Woods" on Amazon Video, Vudu, Microsoft Store, Apple TV, DIRECTV, AMC on Demand, Google Play Movies, YouTube as download or rent it on Apple TV, Amazon Video, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Vudu, Microsoft Store, DIRECTV, Spectrum On Demand online.
Oh, I've seen it. It was entertaining. This Manga just feels like groundhog day, lol

This is just getting worse and worse every chapter characters development is Zero literally this manga supposed to end 10 characters ago but nah the author just milking the shit out of it I wont be surprised if next chapter new misunderstood starts between the character
Thanks for the upload

Images for this chapter I made.
ba0e4478-d6fb-4648-8108-863e76b7ee0a.jpg
8271eed7-dd97-4b9d-bd56-66f700f608a8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 7 :
main female 's confession makes her sounds like a b!tch who only cares about money : i want a big , fat , expensive helicopter . i want big , fat , expensive fireworks . i want a big , fat , expensive diamond ring .

the talentless mangaka spent 20 pages to explain the rules of the card game , and then they played the game for only 2 pages ?

• wimpy simp : IM USING MIZUHARA AS MATERIAL TO F@P . IM CUMMING . IM CUMMING . I WILL MAKE HER PREGNANT .
  • cosplay girl : wait , master-bater , we have thin walls here , chizuru-san could hear you yelling . and it is mid-night , you will wake up the whole neighborhood . calm down .

Topic: confession
My answer, me and my man-buddy go to grocery store to buy more chips/beer, suddenly he blurts "babe I just want you to cook for me every day".
What is my number from 1 to 100?
Man, after such " confession" most girls will just drop the groceries and go another direction.

Users who are viewing this thread