Rent-A-Girlfriend

@Almaz_Hiro I mean if you think about it, this is pretty realistic. He's on a NOT so unrealistic situation caught between what he can have but doesn't quite want to have (Ruka) vs what he wants to have but not possible to have (Chizuru). He's trapped between realism and idealism.

Isn't this dude in his 20s? Even if he's a virgin girlfriendless guy, why the fuck is he acting like an 11 year old? It's almost as if he's literally never been around women before...

Double-page supporter
well, this form of relationship can happened in real life (even if in this manga is over the top). But yeah, Ruka it's so desesperate that she sell out her first kiss as a last trump card (I feel bad for her). And the mc, after all the precedent events, he can't even tell what's going on with Ruka behaviour before the kiss ? I know is for the sake of "drama" but there is a limit to be so clueless. The author need to wrap Ruka history to give the mc some developement. And give Ruka some peace of mind by dropping the mc. She is wasted on him.

most people complain about the mc belive it or not more then 30 percent of japanese people have never been kissed or go on a date and act like the mc alot its mostly a fear of being rejected

This MC seems like the trashiest trash in the trash world. I've read up to chap. 37 and all I can say is that even in situations where he's supposed to notice or feel the intensity of a girl's feelings, it still feels like he thinks with his dic. I've really tried to get into it because of how interesting it was in the beginning but now it's just trashy trash trash.

I guess people now days don't like cringe and cheesy romcoms.
Rating on this title making me sad.

Double-page supporter
(sigh) Lots of "IRL Love" potentials. But destroyed by cringe and beyond trash MC. Dropped it like ages ago, is this still the same?

please materialize this development, if this becomes another arc without a real conclusion or evident progress I'm definitely going to drop this.

Users who are viewing this thread