Rent-A-Girlfriend

MC making a movie with a girl to help her... Kazuya convincing Chizuru to make a movie... where have I heard this??

Oh that's right, The Quintessential Quintuplets!! Fuutarou making an indie film with Ichika to help her graduate with her sisters.

Not very original but I like it. Worked for Fuutarou... Should work for Kazuya.

Contributor
i mean don, this comic pretty much centered around that movie thingy for a while. I'm glad he had the balls to actually propose it to her, the MC is not known to have a lot of initiative tbh

but

xCM4jwD.jpg

So after a while of reading this weekly I was getting ready to drop it because I had lost interest completely. But before I did I decided to go back through and read it all again.

I was so pleasantly surprised. Having all of it laid out (up to now) was much more engaging, and I found my self more invested just because I could recall the context. The jumble of girls gets pretty wild in this series, so it’s hard to remember their status and motives at any given time. Read it all at once and it’s easy to keep track of and a fun manga. 6.7 is far too low in my opinion.

New character.. Hahahahahahaha I don't even read the chapters anymore, just look at the illustrations quickly

106 chapters in and they bring in a new girl.

Well, we know the plot of the entire next three volumes now. “Oh no! The neighbor is hot!” “Oh no! I should be working on the movie but the neighbor is in love with me for some reason!” “Oh no! I rejected the neighbor without really rejecting the neighbor all because I know that my true love is this actress girl I made empty promises with!”

w11

me read, me get mad, me see girl, me read, me get mad, me see girl, me read...

The Japanese are more humble and willing to accept their flaws, so they can see themselves in Kazuya and laugh. The Western manga fanbase can't handle a single affront to their egos so when they see themselves perfectly portrayed in the manga they throw a fit.

Double-page supporter
@Yuoandi you mean readers finding it weird that a more or less unimpressive guy(even for manga standards)has a harem of women on his D is something a bit too unbelievable is an odd thing to feel?😅

This is wishful fulfillment like any other harem series not much else to deeply look into....

It's quite pitiful, a fantasy of an unlucky man. Yes, right, no need to be taken seriously. But too ridiculous with this sudden miracle.

Dex-chan lover
I actually dread every new chapter and yet I can't force myself to just drop this garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread