Rent-A-Girlfriend

@firefox1234
"who want to make it seem more than it is" when in short I said that I like it because it's different then most ongoing mangas, because of slow step by step narration and a little different way of handling characters. Well other then that I mentioned good handling of timeline compared to other manga- which is pretty much true. Even mentioning that is definitely isn't manga for everyone, but haves it's own cons and pros. Well when all culture media(books, art, songs games etc) can have amazing deep, not even once I said that this manga have amazing story quality(in fact didn't mentioned or rated story at all)- because it's just standard.

In fact I stayed within manga borders almost entire time, excluding one comparing (even within brackets showing it was secondary) slow step by step narration with that used in classic novels- with is also true because that kind of narration comes from them.

And that still is one big paradox from you... Seriously, if it's so bad, stupid or whatever for you why even border reading it or trying to force counter every positive comment on it.
So honestly don't try going around and put something that wasn't said at all in sake of posting troll comment or random counter- at least try to be somewhat funny(and no, using "lol" and emoji won't help- in fact quite opposite) or have it on decent level after reading with with some comprehension.

Double-page supporter
@MrF0x this manga like many others is what I describe as junk food manga. Its not deep but easily consumable to the masses. If you thinking it's deeper than it really is makes you feel like an elite/intellectual go ahead lol. I'm sure your riveting analysis of this manga makes you quite popular when discussing it at your book club.🤓

I didnt mind Jet Yau translations for the other chapters... but come on. releasing after the other group i dont mind, but when your version has mistranslations that even I can tell with my basic japanese knowledge was wrong, theres an issue. wasnt jet yau the group that delayed the series for multiple chapters on purpose anyway?

Dex-chan lover
This is my personal opinion, take it as you like.
This manga started out refreshing and interesting, but now it's overstretched, and boring. I used to wait impatiently for a new chapter, now I find myself skiping days and then trying to finish a chapter without getting utterly bored and closing the page.

Dex-chan lover
@KyonFanta I'm agree with you. The start of this romcom is quite interesting, same as 'pseudo harem'. However the story development is quite slow and make us bored. It is not I dislike the slow pace development of story, but it's no use to the main story line. Overstretched, obviously.
What will be the story ending? When will the story ends? When will the FMC realizes MMC intention and give him a trust?
I don't know, but I know that if the story continues to develop like this. It can't be a classic romcom, or even a good romcom
Frankly speaking, 5.5/10, can't be higher but lower

Dex-chan lover
dude definitely seems like a player based on what we know so far, but would be nice if it turns out he's not a scumbag.

Aggregator gang
Theory: He says some cool lines and it may seem like he's two-timing
but he's actually loyal to his girlfriend and respects Mizuhara as a friend and actress. He's doing this because he really wants her to succeed and believes this play may be the key to unlocking her full potential, especially with the deadline so close. He did this to see how serious she was and in return help her get some key ideas. Kazuya is a knucklehead who always goes worst-case scenario too quickly and EVERY time it urns out to be nothing dramatic. He's got nothing to be jealous about.

v3

Aggregator gang
124 chapters and the MC still is the same spineless little shit

Why is the MC such a spineless, jealous, annoying, child-like retard? This guy is in his 20s right? Why does he continue to act like a 14 year old?

i can make a counter argument, why is the girl such a self centered whore who blames everyone else for their issues? only a few chapters in and i cant help but hate her.

If Mizuhara doesn't fall in love with MC after this arc I will lose all hope for her. Shes already very close to losing best girl status.

Guys, chill...

Chizuru is already in love with MC. Since this began as a problematic relationship and she always walled her inner feelings , and is also trying to convince herself that MC view her as an actress we can get confused about it. But that’s not the case. They’re already acting as a couple. (Without sex, of course) i.e. in the last chapter 124,
why she explained all details about Umi having GF? Shopping? Why she was inclined to refuse go out with him, when kasuya try desperately to stop her with jealousy and excuses? Obviously, REIJI, wants us to believe that she is doing that for the sake of the crowdfunding, but she could just get over it and decide by herself.

This man has death wish inviting Mizuhara for the play and doing his moves.
Just shot the man down already

I came back every once in a while. It is such a waste of potential since the art is very good other than that not much I can say I'm pretty sure everyone know the word for it. I hope mc get ntr'ed tho which probably won't be happening judging from the push and pull style and other bullshit that the artist like to do in order to extend the manga and tease the reader since there is no real plot. I must admitted it that the start is rather interesting, but fall short rather quickly.

So I used to read this about two years ago at work (nothing ever happened there so I spent most of my time reading manga) and I ended up dropping it because it never went anywhere and the MC is a complete retard. Then I see a video about "A day in the life of a mangaka" on youtube, and it was about the author of this manga, so I decided to try and catch up to it, couldn't make it.
So, can anyone tell me if this has gone anywhere or is the author just milking it even more at this point? From the few comments I skimmed through it seems to be the case.

@Sternberg
Pretty much. You've missed nothing. People will try to bamboozle you with "development" but the core issues are as bad as they were 100 chapters ago. Stay far from it.

Fed-Kun's army
when will this shit ever end ? the amount of people reading manga just for the art is worrisome

Users who are viewing this thread