Rent-A-Girlfriend

People being salty bc of Kazuya's actions, but rating on mangadex still keeps going higher and more people is getting invested. All of the salt spilled here is now beyond me.

Or are readers just being tsundere about this series...🤔?

In all honesty, this is a good read. I binged this a couple of months back and I remember getting invested into this.. it’s just.. I can’t like the mc enough, I don’t necessarily like his traits, personality and how he turns red (every single fucking time, I swear if mizuhara and kazuya kiss, he’s gonna turn into a fucking volcano).

But my personal preference aside, the characters are really good, they have depth, they don’t feel like the average characters you’d normally see. And the art is phenomenal, just absolutely beautiful. Welp, I’m getting hungry so I might just leave this here or maybe I’ll come back to this.

But ngl, kazuya is good at some parts, but abominably horrible at most.

As blaster said kazuya is a simp, and not just a normal one he’s probably the king of simps.

Kazuya = "If I don't support her now what kind of boyfriend would I be?"
Also Kazuya = says this while still being on a relationship with Ruka ......
In all honesty like srsly I don't know what's so hard it seems like he knows who he likes, I just hope this mc realize what his doing and do what must be done.
Chizuru, Ruka, Sumi literally carrying this series you know what, maybe kazuya and mami chan are meant for each other they both belong in the streets 🤣 jokes aside I think we can all agree that the Mc, although has its good points and times where he shows up is still one horrible mc. (I do hope he grows eventually but I hope its soon cus its already been 157ch 😥)

This "relationship" between Ruka and Kazuya is extremely tiring to read. I don't think the guy even likes her past an acquaintance. They both know that he's still in love with Chizuru, yet Ruka still sticks around and tries to force him to love her. Kazuya let's it happen because, why? I don't get it. Seriously, someone please explain to me why these two are still "together".

@GuitarLegend "I know tons of people that legit resemble the MC" holy shit dude, i feel bad for you, hope you find a better place with better people then.

@Adiazgonz what else is there to prove? I hate to use the word simp and it is not really much of a simp, its just the mc made to be like that simply to keep prolonging the manga without adding much to the story, and instead of that they add more cute anime girls for you to add to your sad ass waifu list. Simps has more value than that. And when i said it manages to be nisekoi (but worse), you should grasp an idea of it. kind of interesting at first, but doesn't go along well past that. At what point did i say the hentai portion is good? Well replying to troglodytes like you who can't read feels like a waste now. It's just hentai, like many other generic hentai, and such a cheap shot by the mangaka too to draw more sad mens into liking this manga.

"Uhh this mc so relatable", cringe, i mean if you're the kind of guy that exist only to keep padding more bullshit drama in everybody's life around you just so some mangaka can keep on releasing a new chapter, salute to you.

I wanted to check if there's some progress in this like mc maturing but yeah, still a spineless dude. Dating a girl and supporting a other girl. I wish he'd just do something right, either stay or end it with ruka.

Season 2 announced.
Kanokari can't stop winnin'.
Haters can't stop dilatin' and seethin'.
More people will be drawn to the manga and won't stop readin'.

This is having an S2 anime just shows how many simps are out there that can relate to this shit.

Seriously if you know these kind of people, help them to knock some sense into them.

The best part of the manga is how it’s about college life. I want more settings like this and Grand Blue.

Dex-chan lover
ch10: haha yes funny simp man
ch 170: haha i want to rip out his spleen and grind it into paste

Group Leader
(26.6./26.9.)
LP9Ywrk.png

I guess the anime did its job, at least over here on MD

Came here after the anime. Could someone please tell me where to start? Did they skip lots of things or did they follow the manga?

@Nauruz The first season ended in the middle of Chapter 50. It followed the manga very closely but did skip over a few things and made some minor changes, but overall got the important stuff down. Still might be worth going back if you're that invested.

Users who are viewing this thread