Rent-A-Girlfriend

So it will be Ruka for a few chapters again. Might as well skip it.

I feel that there won't be any significant progress on Kazuya's character for the foreseeable future.
He clearly still can't say no to Ruka.
It's like he is keeping her close as a 2nd choice in case he confesses to Chizuru and he gets turned down.
BUT he still can't confess or make any move on Chizuru.
It's like this is what the author/editor wants to prolong the story.
It will just be a cycle. The next "twist" will involve Mami but it most likely revert to the same cycle.

Double-page supporter
Never have I seen a single manga induce so much salt in people, it's actually pretty hilarious. Guess the characters must've hit too close to home for a lot of you, eh?

Still waiting for that new chapter, can't wait. I don't honestly care who's in it.

We saw Mami a few chapters ago. I think 2? I wonder if she'll show up again.

Ch. 169 (last chapter of the year) next week.
Magazine is on break this week. It's gonna go on another hiatus in new year week. Therefore, no chapter this week and in the last tuesday of the year.

lmaoo i think this manga is going the domestic girlfriend route where they keep adding dramas as soon as it seems that everything just settled. but im still waiting for kazuya's "character development" everybody is talking about. even though ruka is my bestgirl i still think chizuru will win.

If I had to completely honest, I want Sumi to be number 1. Though then again the writer will direct it as he pleases. The story doesn't seem to be making fast progression. I can wait though, it's interesting and it draws my attention in with all that's happened. Waiting for the anime for it to come out will be annoying, next summer... hmph.

Does any1 know the usual time when raws and also translated chapters are usually uploaded? I am tired of refreshing the page every 10 min or so.

Users who are viewing this thread