Rent-A-Girlfriend

i hope the "development" in next chapter would be real.. tired of kazuya and his monologues with no progress at all. I only care about Mizuhara though.

reading this beta shit makes me less braincells wtf, my dudes, stop simping and start pimping

yknow, reading this simp nibba makes me infuriating im fucking dropping this manga, and good luck on everyone participating in this game of
"Take a shot every time someone comments they've dropped the manga", IM FUCKING WASTED

Tired of the “development” that keeps stringing us along. I only check in every once in a while now to see if they finally started a relationship.

I don't know why I read all 179 chapters, this manga is lame and toxic af. Pos MC that only gets marginally less of a huge pos after 179 chapters. Don't recommend

Major development my ass. It has been over 170+ chapters. Fuck you author stop lying.

Why the fuck you lyin',
Why you always lyin'?
Mmm, oh my god. Stop fucking lying.

The manga is titled “Rent a Girlfriend” so if they get together then the story is over. I understand it’s length

This cockblock is just getting more and more absurd, not like it wasn't before tho, it's just that it was somewhat tolerable. This felt just like a filler chapter because the author didn't find the right way to end the MC's 180 chapter struggle. Sure hope the confession doesn't get fucked and we all leave this manga angry and dissatisfied, this ride deserves a proper finish.

Worth the wait but what the hell? This is getting super weird. Like, man, if the next chapter MC fucks his confession up, I will sue Miyajima Reiji for making it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread