Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Aggregator gang
Skip this garbage. Chapter 1-39 is boring standard isekai
Ch40 just shows the author has given up completely.

I’m not gonna lie I clicked cause I saw smut. There was like one sex scene. Trash

Ngl, as someone who watches and reads a lot of trash mangas (I mean- look at my name), this manages to disappoint me. I'll generally respect a lot of stuff and chalk it up to personal preference, but with this one, it's uncomfortably obvious that the writer is wanking himself off under his desk rather than focusing on any semblance of a plot.

This is literally just another "main character is totally discriminated against (but all the girls love him), even though he's totally cool and smart" series, and I don't get how anyone thinks chapter 40 is where the author dropped the ball

Dex-chan lover
So. After ignoring it for like one year, I decided to give it another try and binge read the last 20 chapters I was missing. I was curious because so many people still follow it....

.... can someone explain to me why the hell this thing has still so many people following and a rating above 6? I'm not sure if I ever read such a piece of shit. Is it because of the boobs?
Worst story. Worst characters. Worst enemies. Worst cliches. If I could give it a zero, I would.

This is not great by any means, but it gets points in my book for naming characters after famous mathematicians

i see now why the chapter are slow to published.. its because of the stupid readers who does not appreciate a good story.. and why are you all disappointed if there are female characters who like the mc?? are you all blind?! there is a harem tag on this manga! stupid kids..

Dex-chan lover
Escalators. So this wasn't medieval but an age where machines exists... Are there gonna be spaceships later on?

What the!? Why is there a laptop in that world when there are still locomotives rolling around? Has the author finally lost it?
Not to mention that hospital looks like modern era and several random decals as well !.... sigh..... whatever.... never had much hope for this manga anyway.

I would enjoy this manga more if he wasn't such a dead fish...... :/
I'm gonna keep going but, anyone who reads the novels, please tell me! lol.. Is he as unemotional in the novels too?

It's hard to care about what's happening in a series when the MC doesn't give a rat's ass about it himself.

should have been called 'reincarnated 200 years later so I could go back to highschool'

one of the rare male 'its not pedophilia because they are actually a 200 year old being'
its harem schlock and its got the difficulty of your average isekai manga but its certainly something to read

Users who are viewing this thread