Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 6 Ch. 85

Group Leader
I'm confused on this too. It seemed like she was being possessed, but the speech here makes it seem like it had always been her true self. Or at least she had been controlled long before we met her.
I assumed she was possessed for a long time, but wasn't full on possession. Only now there is full on possession since no point in hiding / pretending.

Like the demon only took over when real Luka was sleeping to make the inscriptions without anyone realizing.
Real Luka has some character characteristics that MC observed [and realized Luka was not herself]. I would think if adventure Luka and Demon Luka were the same [aka this her true self], then MC wouldn't have noticed anything off in the sewage battle.

Having real luka around around before now helps works as a camouflage.

I think Luka was actually fully a demon, then MC sword/bow would have done more damage instead of just damages to the soul.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! So like, what's stopping her from just waiting until he leaves the city? If her alternative is waiting hundreds of years because of the lock, isn't waiting for him to leave even faster? Whether that's him going somewhere else, or him dying of old age, either would be faster right? Just be patient, girl.
Well she got frustrated at MC for ruining her plans too many time. so she wanted revenge by killing him as well. Beside, he is able to see her plans at least 3 times [the whole attempt, the recent arrow while talking to butler], what is to say waiting is even good idea? that he could have gone after her while she was waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Luck based heros:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Look guys if she inscribed on the walls all around the city and he accidentally fired into a wall well the chance for a coincidence goes up
It's the natural disadvantage of that spell including the long prep time that allows something to accidentally damage it
Time and scale would drastically effect any spell negatively or positively

Dex-chan lover
She's possessed rn, but I believe she's actually a good person
She is a person of faith, a zealot, even. I don't know about this seventh god, 'the king of gods', but surely there's a reason why he was sealed under a whole town. I don't know if she even thought that far ahead, which begs the question of how much unquestionable faith does she have in the gods to even go that far, to the point that she might as well be possessed.

Dex-chan lover
Sheer dumb luck, foiling the plans of evil masterminds since day one.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, y'all are wrong, this was actually written perfectly with toru's character settings in mind. I love that just by mere fate he managed to thwart a disaster, unknown to him entirely. It's not a demonstration of toru's power at all, its the God of Fate that has insane powers, exactly like she should.

Dex-chan lover
Naked, but still has her heels and cloak. Still need to accentuate the glutes even during your sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
She is a person of faith, a zealot, even. I don't know about this seventh god, 'the king of gods', but surely there's a reason why he was sealed under a whole town. I don't know if she even thought that far ahead, which begs the question of how much unquestionable faith does she have in the gods to even go that far, to the point that she might as well be possessed.
I meant Luka is possessed by this demon Eve iirc
There was even this image of Luka's soul chained inside of her own body

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao you can literally see her clothes shredding from the magic power output. IDK why in the world people are confused here. Sure, it is fan service, but there was a process to it at least. The random arrow destroying her magic circle a week ago and her not noticing until she went to cast is hilarious, goddess of fate go brrrrrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
Not days/weeks latter

On page 10, Demon Luka said she was working on the earthquake spell for years as last resort.

Demon Luka assumed no one noticed any parts of the inscriptions she made when she activated it, and all the inscription was intact.

Since she tried to activate the spell without fixing that part, the entire spell broke. In theory, if she had checked the inscription before hand and noticed the arrow, she could have remove the arrow and Earthquake would have worked.
Close, but not quite, from what I'm seeing. She was working on the spell for years, yes, but it was looking like she was going around activating the spell, which is why the magical script was appearing as she went; possibly also just as she was standing there channelling the magic in preparation, it was spreading along the wall; it's not too clear on which is which. However, this is where our opinions of what happen differ majorly: you think that she just assumed it wasn't damaged and didn't fix that part, but considering the arrow was still mostly fully formed when she looked over at it, and was dissipating as she stared at it, it seems obvious to me that it was in fact just shot right during the activation (which is why her clothing was being stripped from her, as a form of magic-channelling backlash/4th wall reader fanservice) and interrupted the spell between the initiation of the cast and the completion that would have caused it to take effect, disrupting the spell at the worst possible time for Luka.

Dex-chan lover
ya she still has the stockings on
They're also fading, you see her wearing her regular outfit and a long cloak when she starts the spell, and it all ripples or burns off when the magic circles appear, by the time she noticed the arrow the stockings only reached her ankles and the cape was half-length. Whatever she did was progressing the whole time, she's naked by the last page.

Dex-chan lover
Villainess has such a nice body...

MC needs to f**- I mean, stop her... so that he could save that ca- I mean save the world.... yup yup...

In fact, he should save both worlds.... that poor girl is carrying 2 worlds on her shoulders after all....

Dex-chan lover
Step 1: Set the page layout to "double page."
Step 2: Toggle "offset double spreads" where appropriate.

In my experience, this almost always results in seamless double spreads.
Ooor they can just…you know…do the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread