Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

The only thing that attract me to read this is that the girl in the cover looks like a goth knight girl and that is rare

Why tf does this have 1.1mil views?!
It doesn't seem any different from other isekai power fantasies so why this one exactly?

pacing sucks plot sucks jokes suck characters suck writing sucks

out of every web novel adaptation i’ve seen this one is the most obvious amateur wiritjng garbagr i hate it its so bad and boring

Every time someone calls the MC inferior, I keep imagining them as Desian mooks (Tales of Symphonia) yelling INFERIOR BEING upon their defeat.

I’ve swear I’ve seen like 28 other mangas with the same exact plot and the half of the main characters look nearly identical. The punchline “inferior” feels like it’s going to be overused after chapter 8 so why is specifically this getting 1.1 million views. Maybe it can turn around sooner or later but I don’t wanna get my hopes up

dumb thots, naive mc and forced plots with the occasional complete lack of logic when its suits the author

literally average even if the inferior reincarnator of the title seems original it doesnt apply to the mc because reasons
staple goods and good for gaps (any of them realy) or the occasional need to rant much like kenja no mago

It's a good isekai with a powerfull mc.
Read it without thinking, and just enjoy the fact that the mc is powerfull.
I don't understand why people don't like this isekai.

You know.. the only thing that’s original about this is that sword.. nothing else.. plot.. characters.. pretty much everything about this is just copied then written and drawn a bit different. It’s super duper cliche. You can predict what will happen 3 chapters ahead if you tried hard enough...
I like it

I forsee this going down the drain soon, it feels like it will be like every other isekai no to mention the bitch kinda annoying

Users who are viewing this thread