Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

The plot and the premise is very typical and generic. The chapters are also short making the storytelling and world building more bland. Overall, this is not a good read for me but Im still gonna read this until Im bored in the story.

And these are "whole" chapters...for an adventure isekai genre it's extremely short with just 10 pages. Not worth my time.

Plot seems to be going towards dense mc with harem so someone probably needs to add a harem tag there.

Took a look because the cover art looks badass, but the characters in the manga look nowhere near the same...

Edit: nvm theyre drawn by different artists. Bruh I got baited

It has every isekai cliche possible. Even the edgy comments that want MC to take revenge killing every little punk that dares to make a psychological scratch on him.
If you are not this edgy, it's a good lighthearted cliche isekai for beginners.

Huh, this manga is released weekly? That's something unexpected for japanese manga.

Why author of isekai manga bother to put a cliffhanger? We already know the MC can beat it easily. 100% there will be no other outcome other than that.

I thought I could read it, even though it's a shit, but it's too much for me. It's like watching cartoon for 12years old kids.

MC OP, some chicks fawning over him. Seems like rinse and repeat with some of these isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
MC is shit. He's so weak and inferior he got kidnapped by three villagers without even offering up resistance . Heck, they even knocked him down using a small piece of rock.

why is this garbage 2nd in the past 24 hours, its truly a testament to readers as a whole, huh?

If main character doesnt get at least a little bit of common sense its gonna have to be a drop :(

Users who are viewing this thread