Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Fed-Kun's army
Look at the cover. There's a katana there. We can already predict 95% of the whole thing just by looking at it.

And since I have bad taste, I'm bookmarking it.

Well, if this work resembles 10% of what Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? is already good enough for me.

I can already see like 90% of the story just by looking at the cover/title.

But the art looks good sooooo I'm gonna bookmark it and see where it will go.

What really got me was lost ones are known and they are known to die almost immediately hopefully means it will be a brutal story

Double-page supporter
@LewdDewd It saddens me when I make such an overtly sarcastic comment and have people believing I was being genuine. Short of putting an /s at the end (like some retard) it would've been hard to make it more obvious.

Aggregator gang
Ugh I really hope we aren't dealing with one of those passive passive protagonist. The type that only gets mildly offended no matter how heinous someones actions are, and is unable to hold a grudge for more than three panels. I mean don't get me wrong the brooding edge lord revenge obsessed faux badass is also annoying, but at least their personality is more realistic. How the hell are we supposed to sympathize with a protagonist that has the emotional range of a Skyrim NPC
[ul]Get angry when someone wrongs you, it is okay to care about your own interests.
If someone uses lethal force don't try and talk it out, hit back twice as hard.
Stop acting like everything is just a game and there are no consequences.
Just kill the badguys, your asinine sense of morality doesn't apply to real life.[/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread