Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 Well, some good shits about this manga is, well you know, the volume cover and those goddamn awesome and beautiful eyes or the waifu, aaaaand, a bit of generic japanese isekai comedy, I guess...? xD

"My future husband candidate is here"? EH?

o_O

Must be reading the wrong damn genre again.

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat .... i see. Good for you then. Other series made me laugh too much that the comedy in this one just have no effect to me. Maybe i could reread it if my reading list didn't compiled up. Thanks for sharing your thought

is it wrong when writer out come side story? i think its not that 'harem' tho please be more positive

Hey, its kinda nostalgic when I found people still commenting on manga (or other stuffs) despite their dislike on it... cause I also did that at earlier time(?) when I started reading stuffs and found out I didnt like it but still came to the comment section to keep commenting (and worse, grumbling XD)...
Maybe its just me that stopped trying to keep commenting on stuff I didnt like, for better or worse XD or maybe I just became lazier...
Cause yeah, (no offend) they keep commenting cause they wanted to tell other readers what they thought from their perspective and thats not wrong...

Edit: I think wwww

People who read the source material please tell us if this is a harem bulshit

Yeah this shit is dumb as hell, and I am loving every bit of it. Thank you for posting the new chapter 🤍🖤

Dex-chan lover
@exdio11 nah. Me too. Its actually more fun reading people's thought rather than reading the content itself that i myself convinced its not going better

Users who are viewing this thread